Cross chain isn't needed. There is only one chain of any value and it's called Ethereum...

Cross chain isn't needed. There is only one chain of any value and it's called Ethereum. Stop fucking pretending like you need to swap between ethereum and another shitchain. Everyone agrees that Ethereum is the safest and that's why they want to use it. Your eth-killer isn't special and there'll never be a need to use it once it goes to zero in the bear market while ETH swallows up trillions of dollars from legacy finance smart contract usage.

Attached: Ethereum-ETH-Logo.png (3258x3258, 156.82K)

i will use an L2. what's that? 10 minute finality to commit the rollup? very well, I will use a service with instant finality instead

Noooo but my [EVM Chain#28] is better than Ethereum!!!

You are being disingenuous

shut the fuck up vitalik, nobody cares

Wen merge?

JUST PAY THE FUCKING GAS FEE CHUD

reminder that smart contracts are just another feature

ethereum's only value is base layer global data storage.
offshore that to l2s and ethereum will have killed it's only value proposition

i refuse to pay your retarded gas fees. i would rather watch my eth turn into 0 than to willingly be cucked by a fee this absurd. stop preying on children you sick fuck!

No one gives a fuck about all of this.
the market is slowly shifting towards serving institutions and companies. Ethereum has no chance at doing that and will fade into obscurity for how inefficient and unsustainable it is.

I believe something like Hedera woulf start to show its real capabilities soon especially now that HBAR foundation is allocating hundreds of millions of dollars towards sustainable project development on the Hedera ecosystem

if what you believe actually happens institutions aren't going to be buying your shitcoin, sorry.
an institutionally dominated cryptocurrency world doesn't include any publicly bought tokens outside those that have already become dominant in the public space, like btc, maybe eth.

I used polygon for the first time today (was forced to in order to participate in some shitcoin thing) and I have to say coming from a near instant finality chain it was an incredibly painful feeling experience to wait like 5-10 minutes for things to happen. I know that sounds crazy but once you experience sub 10 second finality it’s hard to go back. I’ve spent a lot of time on Cosmos and Oasis and they are both wildly better experiences than ETH. I have a hard time believing ETH survives long term but if I’m being objective then I guess yea it is still the #1 choice for this retarded industry.

>retarded industry.
this

Fuck of mev, ur days is numbered

the only chud here is you wasting money on gas fees
>m-muh decentralization
fuck off and start using Polygon. transactions are fractions of a cent and giga fast

ok you're right, i'm sorry

Lol Eth not needed

Just use Layer 2's instead of ponzi sidechains, it's literally what they're for.
t. withdrew some ETH from Binance via Optimism the other day. Took all of a minute and cost $0.2 in fees for a transaction of $1400.

L2/ETH and L2/L2 is still cross chain

that's dumb because l2s are leveraging eth security

this. The future is multichain environment. The future is the SKALE model, with dapp specific L2 execution chains backed by Ethereum. OP you are retarded

it's about the blockchain trilemma

security
scalability
decentralisation

l2s are heavily centralised to achieve scalability

Settlement layer.

that only benefits the l2s, but not ethereum.
it steals ethereum's core value and distributes it across many l2s, overall making the entire ecosystem cheaper, but a lot poorer

Or don’t use the network in alpha stage if you can’t afford it? You can use an exchange idiot.

By the way. Never use Robinhood to tx eth is been 3 hours. They claim it will be 30 minutes. Meanwhile my eth is stuck in limbo during high volatility. I'm gonna kms

>Using robinhood
Idiot.

You're the one who can't even reply correctly. Faggot

I reply and the person I reply to doesn't get a (you). You don't deserve one. You know who I am talking to though.

What are you like 12? Fucking lol

>blockchain dilemma
>insecurity
>unscalability
>centralization
this omg so much this xD

Anyway
I'm planning an event
I don't know when yet. I'm going to donate all my money here at some point. Then I will kms. Stay tuned

Ethereum is total dogshit, but still way better than anything else
The absolute state of crypto

The fucking merge. The merge will not solve your problems. Proof of stake will not solve gas fees only make it so top holders get all the fees. And who is the top holder?