Rentcuck here

I live alone in my apartment. The only ones who have a key to my apartment are myself and presumably the landlord. There's some serious shit going on in my apartment. When I come home from work I find that stuff has been rearranged in completely nonsensical ways. Like today for instance, I found some dirty clothes of mine that must have been moved from my hamper to my bathroom sink. A while back I found this big jug of vinegar that I keep in the kitchen in my bedroom. Nothing stolen. No sign of forced entry. I was thinking of confronting my landlord but I'm hesitant because accusing someone of breaking into my house to rearrange its contents would only make me sound psychotic. I've been watching Lockpicking Lawyer's videos and I know it wouldn't be hard for a skilled lockpick to break into my house and spook me by changing things up. It's just fucked up. I don't feel safe in my flat anymore because someone just wants to fuck with me. I'm not schizo in the least and I don't have enemies irl. What the fuck do I do? I can't even go to the cops without getting laughed at.

Attached: 1430766070511.jpg (960x1280, 295.47K)

set up a session with a psychiatrist and tell him you believe you are developing nascent symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia

security camera

Did you even read my OP?

Carbon monoxide detector, get one or check your batteries.

Attached: tileburnedin.jpg (1280x720, 162.8K)

That's a boy

Attached: 1641374237219.jpg (584x512, 129.61K)

lol just buy a camera on amazon retard

get cameras

why is he frowning?

Set up camera obvsly

Let the land lord rape you.

Basically this OP. You can buy cheap Chinese ones for $50 and they're decent

camera in flat obviously

Oh my God she's a tomboy she's so perfect I want to breed her and raise a loving family with her

Attached: 1626981917852.png (512x468, 189.42K)

This is what I came into the thread to say.
Most likely Carbon Monoxide.

does CO make you do that bizarre shit in the first place?

this obviously

yes. get a cheap co detector. If that detects nothing get a camera.

Get a camera - but on the condition that if you decide in the future someone has tampered with the footage, you see a psychiatrist. I'm not joking OP, I've been psychotic myself. It will creep up on you.

This. You have a Carbon Monoxide leak in your apartment. Get out of there as soon as possible and tell the landlord. Get a cheap carbon monoxide detector and put it anywhere in your apartment. You will die if you don't get the fuck out of there.

FUCKING THIS

Get the camera. If you conclude that maybe the footage is being doctored, take yourself to the hospital.

Psychosis is completely treatable if you know you have it.

probably wanna go ahead and get both at the same time

You can get a cheap video doorbell for about the same price that alerts you when someone is at the door or enters. That would make it impossible to conclude the footage is being doctored.

As others have said camera is the only way to know if you're going schizo or it's actually a violating landlord (they're not above it).
A doorbell cam is particularly good since the alerting system will leave records that can't be altered by even the creepiest creepers

Yeah yeah reddit blablabla

This dude had the same issue and posted it on reddit. He thought his landlord was stalking him. Things moved in his apartment, he left post-it everywhere in his room and had really bad headaches. Another guy told him to check for carbon monoxide leak and found that it was indeed a CO leak.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-005833__01.jpg (1080x1312, 211.78K)

All my appliances are electric..

He said he lived in an apartment, where can he even put it? Pretty sure apartment complexes don't want tenants screwing in ring cameras

stfu just buy a camera

GoPro or some Chinese clone. that's enough to do some surveillance on your landlord