Is getting married the worst financial decision a man can make?

Attached: 1643037644124.jpg (1739x1080, 540.89K)

nobody wealthy is getting married without a prenup. its exactly what the feminists wanted anyway.

Why did he decide to cross dress it’s so weird

ask bezos how that prenups working out

You can get married to someone richer, don't you know?

That's a man

Because he makes my dick hard and he loves to arouse manly men

Attached: 1637601266044.png (1014x1730, 2.12M)

clearly didn't have one

are those actual tits,wtf

He has some gyno but he's mastered the tit illusion technique

Attached: 1645143623316.jpg (1755x1080, 602.27K)

W hy do you guys post the same thread over and over? Are the demoralization bots real? I also saw people on Any Forums post the same replies multiple times in the archives

why doesn't he take HRT and create an onlyfans. he will be a millionaire from all the simps

When I make it I'll fuck his ass so hard

That's a woman

He said in one of his streams that it's like cosplaying to him.

I think he thinks he's going to go back to being a 'normal dude'. The last stream he had, he was complaining about the lack of viewers on his twitch/youtube. Almost like he doesn't realize being a femboy on the internet has a very short shelf life. He literally has to do an onlyfans and sacrifice a chance at a normal life if he doesn't want to go be a wagie.

Personally, I hope me makes an onlyfans, I want to pay him to have multiple prostrate orgasms like the little slut he is.

I hope he goes back to being a normal dude and live a nice healthy normal life

I would rather just have kids than get married. Child support is way cheaper than alimony + child support

yeah but imagine how hard you would coom

now thats a woman

seems like more than just gyno
duality of man

does his trans friend post videos riding on a dildo or smth?

yes

he has multiple sets of fake silicone tits. Not sure how he does the cleavage, maybe it's just the weight? Not sure.

for the money of course

push up bra to push the fat on the tits, for example try pinching your tits with one full hand, go in the mirror and pull the neckwhole of the shirt down, you will see you almost looks like a cleavage, now imagine what a pushup bra and makeup can do (yes some women apply makeup on their cleavage)

It's padding material. They sell it for crossdressers. They sell realistic looking titties. They have hip and butt pads to give crossdressers more female proportions.

not really it depends on the partner

the govt fucks you if you are single and old

i know of someone 64 and single making 100k+ a year minimum for years

uncle sam shoves his dick so far up his ass its not even funny