At what age do women hit the wall?

At what age do women hit the wall?

Attached: roasted.png (360x312, 116.64K)

28-30

when their fertility starts to drop

I've lived a perfectly good life with highs and lows and I was actually just reflecting last night that I've achieved pretty much most things I set my mind to, and in the process of achieving whatever I haven't...... I could not answer this question though. Why do normies dramatise their lives in this way? I don't have days stored in my head like a serial soap opera. The past is vague and strange and as I get older it means less and less. Who the fuck can really hold onto "the happiest day of their life" like that.

Attached: images (40).jpg (475x646, 21.37K)

23 if lower class
25-27 average white woman
29-32 average asian woman
35-42+ if avoids sun entire life, avoids excessive alcohol, avoids partying, avoids stressful job, eats healthy

Depends on the generation, for zoomers it's like 20-22. It used to be 30 for previous generations.

it's just how women think user, and yes some normies
their lives are a big melodrama and they are the stars.
without watching the video you are going to get answers like wedding day, day their baby was born, probably things travel related like 'i remember being an african village and helping the kids etc'
i don't even have to watch the video to know the story of their lives.

ok i watched the video and it's unbelievable how correct I was
'moving to NYC' - kek. these people make me sick.

The wall as a concept is misunderstood. If she's not married by 25 she's hit the social wall, because men with money will always be dating younger than her. Her entire life will be spent in competition with prettier, younger women she can't overcome because age isn't just a number.

Can confirm. Wife is 33, still looks 18, people comment all the time and think she's "too young" then are astounded. She doesn't drink (and even when she did it was like twice a year) never done drugs or smoked, and has not had to work since she was 26 and officially retired to be a stay at home mom. The irony of roasties is they want to slut around and get drunk all the time while climbing the corporate ladder - somehow they think this will keep them youthful - but simply being barefoot and pregnant is all they really needed to do. They absolutely seethe at my wife, its great.

Lol I watched too they are truly retarded. I was kind of worried I was an unfeeling freak or something which may still be true but I'm glad I'm not them.

Depends on genetics and lifestyle. It can be anywhere between 20 and 50.

I don't know about Asians women, they don't age particularly well. Depends on the ethnicity I guess.

Blacks can age very well, like Pharrell Williams. But maybe he had facial surgery, I don't know.

This. My sweet little darling trad wife is 38, reads The Holy Bible everyday, and the only sun she gets cod when she picks vegetables in our garden out back. She looks like she’s 17 and doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, and doesn’t cuss. Sometimes when I’m driving my tractor I just think “YEEEHAW I GOT ME A WINNER!” and thank Jesus Christ my lord and savior for delivering her to me and rescuing me from my life of drugs, homosexuality, and other unmentionable sins.

>asian women don't age particularly well
what the fuck are you talking about lol

probably considers jungle asians asian when really they're a couple thousand years from just being black.

not being a normie is something to be proud of user, we need to wear our autism like armor and use it to our advantage.
i'm happy with who i am, and that my life is at least not average.

never really. there is always a supply of thirsty dudes. It's just male revenge fantasy cope.

is she white? ive never met a white woman who didn't love wine

this. women will never have trouble finding a guy no matter how ugly

depends on a multitude of things like genetics/lifestyle, also some women tend to glow up aka being ugly in high school but got hot in their 20s, just depends

>some women tend to glow up aka being ugly in high school but got hot in their 20s

can honestly say i've never seen this, every girl in high school retained their general attractiveness rank into their late 20s.
obviously even the hot ones hit the wall eventually and stopped posting social media pics for the most part
there is now not one hot girl left from my high school that I'd even put effort in to fuck (i'm 32).
you realize how rare hot girls are that are like 35, that's probably why they're still entitled.

30 definitely, 35-to-45 is when they start staring into the abyss.

35 is if the woman takes care of her skin/moisturizes often or have good genetics/skin/bone structure but most don't and age like milk.