The most attractive girl at work just called me ugly in front of everybody. how to cope?

the most attractive girl at work just called me ugly in front of everybody. how to cope?

Attached: ll.png (854x511, 763.21K)

get the HR roasties to go after her for it, they love that vindictive shit especially if its hitting a girl that they know is in their prime.

just be like it was emotional damage or something. I don't like the rules of their game, but by god will I abuse them.

Stop coping and start making more money you pussy . Might as well start with calling the bitch ugly too, the worst thing a narcissistic bitch can hear is that she is ugly.

Be the fucking alpha, call the bitch ugly and start to ignore the bitch, maybe some day she gets to lick the cum off the floor.

No she didnt you faggot, women dont have the balls to do that irl this isnt a movie.

The duality of man.

He probably overheard her and her posse laughing about as he sit in front of his office PC. Either that or OP is a larping cocksucker

The women at my work constantly ask me why im single and the single mothers want to be fwb with me. Idk know what i am to these women, i always reject them because im too afraid of social situations. I musn't be ugly if they're asking me this but im too retarded to act on it.

Attached: 1245436363463.jpg (1024x768, 146.87K)

Burn the office down

Report her to hr for harassment and bullying.

Do this or rape her in front of everyone.

Ugly and a wagie, kys.

What is this high school shit. Do u work at McDonald’s? J40-g

You should have said she has a fat ass or she’s flat chested or something like that.
This would serve 3 purposes:
Erode her self confidence
Gain respect from her and coworkers
Increases odds you might be able to fuck this girl

Both of these are good points.

Don't fight women, ever. Get other women to fight them. Women have been keeping each other in check for generations. Same way men keep each other in line. Crossing streams don't work.

If the hole is not your hole, then that hole's opinion about anything in life doesn't matter. Focus on yourself, stack resources, get fit, learn to fight, and don't take yourself so fucking seriously.

>Caring about validation from braindead and hell-bound non believers
The problem is you’ve been conditioned to think that all that matters is to “fit in”. True freedom is being able to enjoy life with your heart in the right place and a relationship to God, not be approved by soulless weirdos and whores. Repent to God and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that he died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected the third day.

Fearing God > fearing man.

Attached: BE4C7F1E-5B66-4A43-8EDF-88F0CCE7379F.jpg (1060x1882, 490.49K)

sounds like you have a sexual harassment case user

Attached: 1652473303711.jpg (720x943, 130.6K)

>learn to fight
>don't take yourself so effen seriousoino

>tell her she has a fat ass
>erode her confidence

ignore her mate
you're beautiful

Go lift weights and live for yourself.

This. Like what

i tried fucking this really hot bitch last year or maybe it was two years ago anyways my dick was literally too big to get inside. we ended up getting into a fist fight before we could get our pants back on lmao

sucks to be you lol. lmao even

It's better that way user

Beat and rape her when she's alone and finish by creampie

>we ended up getting into a fist fight before we could get our pants back on

Over what exactly. The brand of condom you chose?