How far can you take the concept of a swap without sounding like a broken record...

How far can you take the concept of a swap without sounding like a broken record? Rango just keeps adding more and more chains in a seemingly infinite cycle.

Attached: 5869.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

sounds like an awful addiction op, can we take them to rehab?

Hmmm, that's hard. Practically, almost all swaps are the same. All of them are the same shit, the same concept, the same everything

kill yourself swap nigger

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1xxX91M19J23.jpg (270x187, 7.9K)

>Rango just keeps adding more and more chains in a seemingly infinite cycle.
as should any crosschain that wants to call itself that.

The last chain they had a contract with was Solana, right?

Yes, SOL... The place where everyone wants to get scammed with NFTs.

Damn, I want to smoke a BIG BLUNT to say aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy lmao my friend, to say, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy let's smoke marijuana from Congolombia, that country of the south of Asia that the 100% of the PIB of that country is completely based on drugs and cocaine

When will you stop using binance and learn the importance of DEX?

my girlfriend smoking my cock.

>Rango just keeps adding more and more chains in a seemingly infinite cycle.
Is that a bad thing? It seems to be very useful, having a ton of chains and tokens

inexistent image.

I honestly like Rango, he seems to me the most complete DEX in all of THOR. A crosschain that has the best blockchains and thousands of shitcoins, no liquidity problems, dex aggregator and low gas fees.

no wtf. who tf needs that many tokens, people dont even have the money to waste it all on shitcoins and fees like that

You like Sasuke Uchiha's cock.

can i be your girlfriend?

>can i be your girlfriend?

Attached: 1649480312179.png (693x598, 201.11K)

You will never be a woman

KEK

>people dont even have the money to waste it all on shitcoins and fees like that
If only you knew how bad things really are.