Retarded or based idea?

A version of Any Forums where you connect your wallet and it displays the total value of your wallet next to your post. Address is not posted or collected.

Creating boards separated by wallet value. You must fall into the range to be able to post on that board.

-- 0 - 1000 are delegated to one area
-- 1,001 - 10,000 another forum
-- 10,001 - 100,000
-- 100,000 - 1mill
-- 1mill+

Retarded or based idea?

Attached: artworks-000609851212-g4o9gw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 60.17K)

Retard.

Attached: yk2q3i4197291.jpg (486x480, 21.52K)

Retardedly based

it might cut down on the pajeet spammers. just don't include polygon

It’s being developed on ICP already, see you niggas on seachan

based but i think there should be a common area where everyone can post as well

there really should be a separate crypto board. Any Forums was fun for a year with stock pump and dumps, actual business discussions, housing, etc etc. then this crypto shit started and that's all it is. there's really nothing business related to crypto desu aside of maybe mining and buying the computers and paying the rent/utilities on the place.

Based aswell.

What about normal people who aren't crypto tards and come here for actual generals like /CMMG/ and /SMG/?

Kinda smart need flag and hand post too and tits if you're female

This was being implemented in dchan but then they abandoned the project

Yeah Any Forums was so much better when every thread was “how do I start dropshipping bros???”

Attached: D126298C-B937-4170-8FE2-CF149311A74D.jpg (474x443, 20.35K)

where do i read more about this? googletard search pulled nothing

kek. it actually was though. now its talking in like a different language about a different 'coin' and its so boring. just the same fucking thing over and over. every month its a different coin.

you do know crypto was here before 2021 right?

Moot made Any Forums because Any Forums was getting flooded with Dogecoin threads. This is a Dogecoin board, sir.

i was on biz literally day 1. i know how it was for the first year or so vs now. and whatever, im not complaining, it is what it is and the topics organically come up. but as someone that's not into crypto at all, it's disappointing to see where it started to where it is.

This, except it should display your net worth from bank accounts, investment accounts, crypto wallets, and other assets minus debts. I'm tired of listening to poor faggots pretend they know something.
>NW $3,045,741

just enable flags

See I would do what OP is suggesting because I've written out whole threads about it already. Kek

However he is missing one key function and that is how I can actually pay out users of the boards in crypto for posting and content.

All the yield we accrue together I'd use it to buy LINK for the /biz DAO and we decide what to do with it. Our yield would compound faster when our value is combined at least but I'm sure we could do all kinds of things.

I still don't want to say how I'd make it solvent yet though because honestly it would be an easy project to start. The question is if I make a BIZ/Any Forums token for the board as well.