Now that biotech is at a 5 year low

Which biotech cheapies are you waiting to scoop?

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-231612_Chrome.jpg (1080x1606, 302.03K)

This too high IQ for this board bro.

If you build it, they will come

Biotech is shit. Keep it down

No idea. What should i buy?

Amyris. Bona fide IRL alchemists. Business savvy too.

Checked. I like Alkermes, United therapeutics, and Halozyme therapeutics for some mid-size safer growth picks.

I like Bluebird, Twist, Ginkgo Bioworks (DNA), and CRISPR for some more risky picks.

Royalty Pharma, Takeda, and Vertex are some safe/lower risk picks as well.

Interesting, haven't heard of them at iGEM ever, for some reason.

Thinking about getting some calls on this expiry Jan 2023. Strike price maybe $4?

Their portfolio of extracts looks very impressive. I think I will wait until they are pushing below $2, then buy some $4 calls for as far expiration as possible.

kek remember your retarded ass . biotech is always extremely risky because thy always fuck it up and lie about what it does. Enjoy being poor

Based invest bro. Ty.

You're just another tard that hates biotech despite the many advances the field has had in recent decades. The science will march on regardless of your beliefs, and hopefully you will not go senile or die of cancer too early.

hows that covid vaccine bro? oh right.

i wanted to invest in seed rounds for technologies i know will change the world but i'm too pleb to jump through the legal hoops

It works well for being an emergency/rushed measure. But I agree that it shouldn't have been required of anyone except the old/at risk.

I don't really get the appeal of that versus just investing in smallcap biotech or mid-size biotech that is known to acquire and advance microcaps.

If you seed it they will sneed

>It works well for being an emergency/rushed measure
cope

None, there all scams.

>He says as people are living to old age rather than dying of cancer and rare diseases for the first time.