SHIBagholders. 5% drop today. Nice

you're SHIBagholding. stop SHIBagholding, SHIBagholders.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

SHIBagholders, look, it's over. you cannot sustain a pump about 12. the next interest rate increase is sending your SHIBags down an additional 90%. your SHIBags are never pumping again. your SHIBags are going to zero.

I always pee when I poo, but dont always poo when I pee

Attached: shutterstock_1696375255-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 237.99K)

when you're SHIBagholding, such petty concerns become irrelevant. SHIBagholding consumes all other bodily functons.

When I was younger, my nintendo games would fall down onto the floor at night. I thought it was ghosts from a couple of old civl war graves back behind the house, but later realized it was form vibrations. Trucks would drive by and eventually the games would rattle over to the edge of the shelf and fall. (It was an original nintendo).

SHIBagholder.

it was actually vibrations from your endlessly dumping SHIBags.

These threads are more sad than the xrp ones, and this is an actual tranny

I've got 1.3 M which I bought in October/november for 40 USD. I plan to hold this for 5 years or more, unironically speaking for this will be my retirement fund. What am I in for, OP?

your SHIBags are going to zero. you will HODL your SHIBags forever.

>$40
>1.3m
>buy in price; 0.00003076923

not bad really. you didnt buy the top, but you did catch a falling knife that was already down 70% from ATH, and that's almost as retarded.

I cannot shibsell my shibags because my shibags are all I have shibleft. Without them I am shibsad and shiblonely. If they go to shibzero from where they shibare I would shiblose a lot less than what I have already shiblost. I will shibnever shibpart with my shibags

Slow and steady gets double penetrated with Shytoshi and SHIB, but I've learned my lesson, friend. I've already sold my 25 M SHIBbag; this measly 1.3 M is like the LUNA effect for me, masochism in its purest form. I will see my 1 M stash drop to zero, don't care at this point

Based shibbro. I just shibbrushed my teeth (unlike op), think I'm going to shibbuy some groceries. I'm shibbating some coffee though, even though it's late. I can shibsleep in tomorrow

Tranny you will not get it cheaper, sorry you got rug pulled .

ShiBASEDCHADS are shiBASED you are going to make it keep buying

Attached: shiba-inu-coin-price-1-e1637357553944.png (924x552, 716.19K)

Based. Shibbros and shibbagholders with our shibbags we just keep winning. We'll be shibholding and get 90% markup shibvestments

I keep reporting this guy for spamming but mods do nothing

This sub is dead

Attached: MNG.jpg (408x321, 28.87K)

kys
stop fudding your own bags the reverse psychology won’t work.

i'm not spamming. i make one thread a day. how is that spam?

SHIBagholder. you're SHIBagholding.

90% up from here would still be 80% down from ATH.

SHIBagholder in full cope mode^

as long as you understand, then it's fine.

not selling until 1 cent

Attached: 6E99EE46-F6FB-4194-BE78-33BC6FED47A3.jpg (453x604, 55.36K)

The same thread every day is spamming

>has to respond to every comment
>not in cope overclock mode

Shibbased shibbros shibbe shibbelligerent

As a dobagholder im disappointed that you don't do threads for us too. I feel left out.