Why is rango so proud of having Solana now? What’s so good about it when ETH, AVAX and MATIC exist?

Why is rango so proud of having Solana now? What’s so good about it when ETH, AVAX and MATIC exist?

Attached: i.jpg (220x229, 8.03K)

rango feels like those bootleg consoles with the "all in one 50000+ games"

KEK

what did helper do to end up like that

He probably went paraplegic after using Rango.

Maybe it's hard to deploy that chain considering the number of blockchains that are connected to each other. Anyways, I want to know why the hell the Solana network on Binance is always suspended? That's normal?

chinks dont like based networks

should've invested in luna instead

So that's on purpose?

Sol went offline twice. It's being pumped by guys who want an exit.

Chinks do a lot of things on purpose, nigger. We should fucking isolate them from the entire world and fuck these motherfuckers

>We should fucking isolate them from the entire world
they already do that themselves and its working well for them, being adoctrinated that is

Please buy shitcoins and waste your money

(reverse psychology)

I don't know, and reading about Rango to learn more about this I found that Rango is a swap, but is also a "UX".

What's an "UX"?

I think it refers to something about front-end web development

Not related to crypto

A sticky word to catch morons like you

It means User Experience. Is something that is completely related to marketing and how the design needs to be made to catch people quickly faster and better

UX, user experience. And yes, it is related to web development. If an exchange has a bad UX then say goodbye to potential clients and users.

So that's a fault of Binance? Fucking chinks... Damn, I have needed a lot of time the instant transaction speeds that Solana has and nope, I can't because it always says Suspended

Attached: 16592380938238.jpg (720x711, 81.06K)

kek