Buy a $100k electric car so you can save $80 a month on gas, goyim

>buy a $100k electric car so you can save $80 a month on gas, goyim

Attached: C60E1318-7435-4F78-A0B6-CB5BE0646EB9.jpg (612x535, 76.96K)

>>buy a $100k electric car so you can save $80 a month on gas, goyim

Attached: chud46.png (918x640, 127.99K)

>$80/month
>$960/year
>After 20 years I will have saved as much money as the cost difference between the cheapest new electric car and my used accord
Wow, taken in a vacuum where my electric car somehow never dies and ignoring that I know how to do zero maintenance on it, this sounds like a real money saver!

It's not just about the financial savings, its about the potential savings of our environment and planet alongside the health benefits of not breathing in gas guzzler fumes all day.

fuck that hippie shit

Gimme one for free bitch

The best environmental savings come from learning to do your own repair work and using a cheap/reliable used car or bike.

So benefits for you. Why should I pay for them?

>Most EVs recharged by coal/gas plants, rendering their "green" status a complete scam

OK retard.

>the potential savings of our environment
Are nonexistent with electric cars
Even ignoring that the power is still coming from coal and gas and will never, ever be replaced in a meaningful fashion by inefficient fucking solar, do you fucking understand how much pollution is created mining out, shipping, and building the fucking batteries for your electric car?

A yes, the famous electric car i can totally afford. Let me tell you about my day as a french man
>need to take a rendez vous with a dermatologist bcuz doc told me i could have some skin cancer blackdot or whatever
>after 1h of searching online i'm forced to settle for one living 30 miles away. Soonest date availible : 16 months from now
>go to supermarket
>niggers and masked boomers everywhere
>need to buy sunflower oil
>entire shelve empty
>need a jerrycan to stock some gas
>all formats are gone but for one nano 5L size left
>15€ for a tiny plastic jar
>take it anyway
>go to the pump
>$10/gal
>go back home
>mailman show up, tell me i've to pay him 15€ to be allowed to get my fucking mail
>ask him why
>"it comes from Switzerland and now you have to pay the post office if it comes from there"
>but it have 10€ worth of trinket in it, and you already fucking doubled the price of stamps earlier this year! And my mail get constantly stolen and you never refunded me a penny for that shit!
>"idc, you pay or we destroy it"
>ok.. destroy it then
>go to my living room
>laptop literally die the minute after i open it
>kinda expected, it was 7yo anyway
>check on my phone to purchase a new one
>90% of the computers are out of stocks everywhere
>finally manage to find one
>it have basically the same config than my 7 years old one, but it's more expensive
>tilted.exe

Attached: 1647194458234.jpg (976x850, 62.07K)

can you elaborate on how he is wrong?

I'm 28 and only ever bought a bike. I do everything by bike. I like my bike

>It's not just about the financial savings, its about the potential savings of our environment
>posted on my iPhone

Attached: 1463113426868.jpg (600x456, 24.5K)

My American version would be
>See dermatologist next day, it's nothing. Pay $100 for 1 minute appointment plus another $50 for the lab test to prove my beauty mark was nothing
>Drive 30 miles to work, hit multiple immense holes on the road, eventually my car's alignment will be utterly fucked
>Risk getting hit by illegal immigrants that can't even speak English or murdered by some bloodthirsty roadragefag
>Go to store, navigate past the 20 mobility scooter diabetic tank units
>Want to buy bread
>90% of the bread in the store is disgusting sugar filled chemical nightmare fuel
>Gas $6/gallon
>etc..
It never ends Pierre, really. My least favorite part of being American is that 1/3 of my country hates me and wants me poor or dead

Volvo did a study on one of their own models, the XC40, which has a petrol model and a pure electric model. They went from 'cradle to grave' with the cars in their study, and you would have to drive the electric car between 60,000 and 90,000 miles (the mileage depending on how your battery was recharged) before it started to become cleaner than the petrol car in total emissions.

So not only is he wrong, he is wrong for the next 6 to 9 years of ownership of his new electric car, and seeing how the average person keeps their car 4 years (I work in the auto industry for Subaru, we have all the data on average ownership industry wide), he will continue to be wrong forever, or until governments switch to nuclear, which they won't, because they want to tank western civilization and put you in the pods.

You'll make your money back after 62 years if the car is 60k
Electric cars go bad after like 10-20 years lmao

If our planet is so important then why even the tiniest chunk of food is quadruple packaged in plastic sheets?
If it's so important, why do we allow niggers to reproduce like roaches and send them tens of billions USD in food every year?
If it's so important, why all the ultra richfags of the planet used their private jumbo jets to meet up at Davos to "save the planet" when they could have made a zoom call?
If it's so important, why do every electronic manufacturer are doing everything so we must trash entire computers/smartphones/.. for a tiny piece worth 2c who broke up inside? Why are they soldering all the batteries knowing full well it will die first? Why are they sueing the living shit out of repair shops?
If it's so important, why do we destroy half the food we produce every year?

Attached: 1649859380027.png (1242x1122, 1.33M)

It's about tracking you and disabling your vehicle from across the country. It's about relying on big daddy government to travel. To that I say fuck you newfags and fuck you all who support it

>mobility scooter diabetic tank units
kek

Attached: 1652408253950.gif (220x166, 1.04M)

Thing is, many americans are like this. It's fucking sad.

"HONEY, THE NEIGHBORS GOT A NEW TESLA 3"

The energy grid in the US is a disster and most of the energy is not carbon neutral, it's largely reliant on natural gas. Couple that with the fact that the grid is so inefficient that 70% or it is lost to transportation and inefficiecies.

If solar / renewables were the main source of energy for the grid, it would be far more envirormentally friendly to run an EV.

The main issue is that both the Democrat and Republican cstrategies to energy policies are fucking stupid and don't work. Dems want to centralize everything which creates a convoluted, overgrown system that wastes energy and hardly works for anoyone, meanwhile the Republicans want everything in their states privatized to the point that dickhead energy corps who don't care about anything but profit margins can have everyone by the balls.

why dont we just come up with a way of burning coal without releasing any carbon dioxide or particulates?

Attached: 1625569705798.png (739x676, 321.56K)

>that 1/3 of my country hates me and wants me poor or dead
I feel you fren...
The situation is so fucked on so many levels, i'm feeling so overwhelmed.
I just want it to explode once and for good and be done with this bullshit. This slow decay into degeneracy, commie induced poverty, NWO satanic bullshit, big tech dystopia and anti-white propaganda is driving me fucking mad.

I save 375 dollars a month with my EV plus the oil changes, brake changes and other big repairs that come out after 100k-200k miles. but keep sniffing you gas fumes.

The infrastructure required for electric cars does not exist nation wide. There is no future for the electric car without a government subsidized charging network. The government has put us in a dogshit situation and has no fucking plan to fix it.
“Make the gas prices higher and we’ll figure it out as we go”. Fucking retards, absolute brainlets.