I’ve been a NEET for the last 17 years…I’m now 41 and don’t have an income and not much to put on a resume...

I’ve been a NEET for the last 17 years…I’m now 41 and don’t have an income and not much to put on a resume. My parents let me free load off them…sometimes I think how am I going to do when they pass away? Don’t be a NEET, it’s my biggest regret.

Attached: 1B3165C1-064C-4190-9A4B-6D710A797BAF.jpg (960x639, 76.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mitags.org/become-merchant-marine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can i get a gf like that?

Attached: 171cd280-bb52-11ec-8db2-654f0b94a57b.jpg (660x574, 36.62K)

I had one, it was kind of shitty

How does she get nutrients?

Just become a garbage man or something like that. Lie regarding your resume.

Daily life force suppositories

In ze metaverse goy

I was a NEET from 2017 to 2021
Played league all day and masturbated on weed
Dropped out of college and never really found my footing
I was living off my parents too but the guilt was eating me up inside so I decided to enlist in the army
Don't know how you did it for 17 years, seeing my dad physically deteriorate by the day and still leeching off him killed me

Good for you, I should have done that years ago. I was thinking a janitorial position somewhere for income

maybe look into the merchane marines, there's no age limit and pays nice after a few years. if you don't have a wife/kids then who cares if you're away from home for weeks or months. i think it's what i would do if i had to start over (almost 40).

mitags.org/become-merchant-marine/

Can you drive? Truckers earn a good amount of money and it's the perfect job for an antisocial NEET.

By being an emotional leech off of the men she’s around

Sounds cool, though the ocean does terrify me.

This. Great time to get into trucking. I'm not a trucker but my brother in law who was a failure at life totally turned his life around by becoming trucker. Earns good money, gets to see the country, and doesn't have a boss over his shoulder. Do it OP

Don’t try to make it seem like it’s an easy job. Trucking may have it luxuries but not without any drawbacks. If you’re not up for it, that lifestyle and the vermin associated with trucking will eat you up

semen deposits.

Holy shit. I'll be you; I kneel

I am the same age but have worked the same job since I was 19. I did move out in my late 20s. All you had to do was a small business job, not be a retard and you can do what you like. I don't work much anymore, maybe 3-4 hours a week. My employer doesn't know what I do for the business (I know how to do everything so I am that guy).

you are not NEET you are just a 40yo loser who still lives with his parents

There are plenty of girls like that in this town called Silent Hill in midde America.

You should check it out.

Honest question OP. How did you let it get to that point? Like when I turned 18 I was itching to get out of my parents' house and start my own life. Did you just not have any drive to do any of that?

Attached: 1515225681960.png (483x470, 183.71K)