All it would take is one announcement

Just one thing. They could have a tweet scheduled right now, ready to release at the same time as Swift. You would be priced out in a matter of hours.
Chainlink is too risky to not hold.

Attached: 1620978153523.jpg (216x250, 10.89K)

Link dumps on bullish announcement

woo pal chain link ain't needed. everyone knows this

I'm making sure I have a window open with the Link price displayed when Big Sergers makes his 10 minute appearance next Friday. Anyone know where we can watch this yet? I had a mooch about but couldn't find anything

And yet it's been years and no announcement has come. It's been years since anything significant in LONK (Ticker: LUNK) and that's why it's retarded and gay

Just 1.5 more weeks

Attached: Capture7777777.png (1150x513, 99.12K)

Wow maybe if the stars align we can pump back to 20$ then we would only be down 60% how exciting!

Go to Dubai and ask Maren to align the stars for you. Tell her you'd like to pay for a talk with her in the Brown Room. She'll know what that means.

Twitter would be riddled with ASSBLASTER caps.
MSM headlines everywhere
>Who is ASSBLASTER?

Discord hype thread setting the stage to sell the event and fud for three months.
You faggots have done this too many times, it’s completely transparent.

this is likely
but it's also possible that something is coming due to sergey's bnc interview
that was odd

kek, that would be great.

Attached: 1562531484041.jpg (1776x1181, 1.29M)

I'm betting on a youtube livestream.Can't imagine such a big tech event not being livestreamed, right?

are you new here?

I agree with OP

Sergey's response was to the community especially the "THE TEAM OWE YOU NIGGERS NOTHING" meme which itself was a response to posts like
>he's over exposed on LINK lol
>you haven't done anything all you have done is read a mongolian throat singing forum kys
and
>the team owe you nothing

but after all these years I feel I am owed a lil something and I would like to use my useless tokens not needed for something useful like staking and investment in new and interesting tech. That is how the game should be played. I don't see why Chainlink are held to such a high standard and need to impoverish their holders by failing to develop a value base from which the community can have some say in where the tech goes through usage and testing.
All of which do require capital unfortunately. Idle capital is the devil's plaything.
Thank you for your response Sergey very much appreciated. I do enjoy your work.

Attached: sleepybear.jpg (767x960, 153.78K)

It's Bitcoin that dumps on Bullish Link announcements.

Just let people speculate on peace and stop trying to pump it, it makes you look like a poorfag

The bitcoin relief rally perfectly fits for a massive dump during consensus

>It's been years since anything significant

Attached: 1654049686350.png (5401x1513, 1.67M)

>almost halfway into the year
>still no staking
god I hate this token

Attached: 1629228125865.jpg (687x687, 53.6K)