Is it a good idea to just forget I’m holding sne until they actually deliver something that’s actually worthy of a...

Is it a good idea to just forget I’m holding sne until they actually deliver something that’s actually worthy of a pump, b-bros?

Attached: 014801284012481251501502385203582.jpg (1242x1015, 227.27K)

>Is it a good idea to just forget
yes. it is a good idea for you to get dementia and forget that you even exist

Isn't that the whole purpose of holding a layer 0 token?

If sne pumps just a bit that would be worthy... because it's unlikely.

I hope they do. Saito needs to stop being a bitch and fight the bear market

you cant fight bobo, keep dreaming dumbass

Attached: 679.jpg (663x485, 85.09K)

>Is it a good idea to just forget I’m holding sne until they actually deliver something that’s actually worthy of a pump, b-bros?
You know you'll have to wait years for them to release something, right?

Saito needs to finish the token and the entire network, the network and the token are entirely connected to each other, so they have to finish everything at the same time. If not, then, why they should launch only a token? With nothing backing it? Oh, I forgot that is what is happening KEK

>SNE
those fuckers already disappointed me with a long fucking wait for them to release just like 3 news about their shit. they are sleeping their asses off

>years to release something

dude, they have run the network of SNE on a fucking smart toaster... or well, that's is supposed to be. That even smart toasters can be on the SNE network

what is sne? google isnt giving me a good response

They are just on hiatus, like any other vaporwave project. Let them be and go on with your life.

C O P E

Attached: 16581273183719.jpg (250x202, 9.88K)

StrongNode my nigger

What is a layer 0 project supposed to do?

>What is a layer 0 project supposed to do?

The 3 stages of layer 0:
>birth
>?????
>death

SNEed

Is supposed to be the main network between certain applications that can be done on a blockchain.

Attached: 1653981612001.jpg (658x379, 39.94K)

Well, and that's exactly how you have to fight the bear market kek

Why is it that a project that has a lot of people with a good history with other companies, doesn't release anything?