Is it safe to say now that idos are dead for good, bros?

Is it safe to say now that idos are dead for good, bros?

Attached: 1647538228360.jpg (948x719, 55.35K)

IDOs can't die, they are literally kickstarter for crypto

>bear market
>fud, fear and greed at an all-time high
>xdddd are idos dead bros????
neck yourself, faggot.

I blame the bulltards for giving retards false expectations of making it any time soon just because they can't admit that they were wrong.

not dead yet, just delayed by the current state of the market

Attached: 1609654913045.jpg (1080x1311, 117.05K)

I think I am the only one who finds these threads pretty comfy to read.

So much pessimism makes me happy because I know I'll be the only one making money out of this situation

Attached: 1639431897628.jpg (941x960, 138.21K)

Good luck trying to release a new project without an IDO first

literally who the fuck even falls for these when most VC's use them as a way to dump their heavy bags? lmao what a piece of shit

IDOs were never safe to begin with. There are plenty of cases where IDOs were sucessful but nothing came out of those. A classic rug pull

There are niggers out there who can read or even have an idea of what they're getting into

IS IT REALLY THAT FUCKING HARD TO FUND YOUR OWN FUCKING PROJECT BY YOURSELF INSTEAD OF ASKING A BUNCH OF RETARDS TO DO IT FOR YOU???? JESUS CHRIST STOP BEGGING FOR SO MUCH MONEY FAGGOTS. MAKE SOMETHING THAT WORKS BEFORE BEGGING ONLINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a common practice, user. It's not the market fault that you're such a retarded inbreed incel

>IS IT REALLY THAT FUCKING HARD TO FUND YOUR OWN FUCKING PROJECT BY YOURSELF INSTEAD OF ASKING A BUNCH OF RETARDS TO DO IT FOR YOU???? JESUS CHRIST STOP BEGGING FOR SO MUCH MONEY FAGGOTS. MAKE SOMETHING THAT WORKS BEFORE BEGGING ONLINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
cope

Attached: 1608470797491.png (192x192, 33.99K)

Can you name a few of them? Jus curious btw

Kill me if you want, but:

What the fuck is an ido?

kek i always love it when someone seethes about idos.

>idos are dead for good
being an early adopter can bring you some moon and lambos OP, never forget that shit.

>newfag can't even use Google
Stay poor.

>just delayed by the current state of the market

FUCK YOU RANGO I WAS EXPECTING TO MAKE MONEY WITH THAT

Its your parents, user

50/50 chance to be honest

Rango got cucked so hard they now have to cope by adding like a billion chains to their dapp lol

Kill yourself fucking newfag.

Attached: 1630756891075.jpg (957x1024, 73.88K)