Canned Goods General

>he isn’t stocking up on canned goods
You are missing out on your last chance to make generational wealth.
A food shortage is about to hit the entire word. People are not ready for the level of desperation they are about to be cast into. Mothers will be sucking dick for a can of beans. Once wealthy aristocrats will trade their daughters away for sardines.

Now, let’s use this thread to rank various canned goods in terms of future profitability potential

BLUECHIPS
>Spam
>Tuna Fish
>Sardines
>Black beans
>spinach
>tomatoes
>chili

Mid caps
>Baked beans
>Corn
>anchovies
>chickpeas

Shitcoins that might moon:
>various soups
>chef boyardee

Trash:
>cranberry sauce
>olives
>greenbeans

Attached: 430956EE-F2C9-4335-9248-691D45A764DD.jpg (739x415, 82.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1654048532680.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dried beans and dried red lentils, and parboiled rice, have much longer shelf life than canned stuff.

or /x/

All staples but canned goods literally do not expire. The taste might go off after the sell by date but you can safely eat canned goods that are 50+ years old

first for CHEF BOYARDE

be careful with acidic shit like tomatoes, slowly eats the can over time. watch for bulging and dents, toss shit like that.

Chef Boy are these nuts heavy

should be 30 30 30 cans, dried staples (rice etc), and freeze dried meals/ingredients. pic related.

Attached: 1584585827711.jpg (750x556, 359.88K)

Google “good shortage”
The elites are already revving up the propaganda to slowly get you used to “the new normal”
In 20 years from now your children will only be able to eat by trading their government distributed sustenance tokens for portions of mealworms and other insects. Meanwhile, those of us that stocked up on canned goods will be living in literal citadels with 24/7 private security.

2020 was fucking wild
i'm still eating the sardines i bought back then

NO

FUCK CAMPBELLS

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1654048532680.webm

Attached: booth.jpg (600x468, 351.34K)

Attached: 1584888719753.png (1936x898, 3.23M)

>bottled water
Ngmi

If they're in perfect storage conditions and it's non-acidic or sugary food then maybe it'll last that long.

What kind of retard posts photos like this online? Terrible opsec.
If shit actually hits the fan now all of your neighbors know you have a bunch of goods and guns. You might look “cool and scary” posing with your boyfriends in this photo but it’d be pretty easy to fax your home out with chlorine gas while you sleep.

nice user

Already stocked up on livestock futures in a tax-free retirement account.

meant for also checked

Canned Cod Liver in its own oil is a must
nothing more nutritious

>to fax your home out with chlorine gas while you sleep
They would wake up from burning sensations before the chlorine gas kills them. I'd probably go with something more subtle like castor bean laced modified mousetraps if SHTF

>castor bean laced modified mousetraps
Redpill me user

Castor beans (aka, ricin beans) are a common ornamental plant that you can buy with cash from hardware and gardening stores.