Looking for Google Reviews

Looking for a service / website where I can purchase some legit 5 star Google reviews. I got hit hard by an unhappy customer blowing me up with 10 negative reviews and Google won't do anything about it.

Attached: 7_pasted-image-0.png (848x390, 30.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smm-mainpanel.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post your business up here bro we will help you out :-)

yup id be happy to leave a nice review also

i use this site for buying fake reviews and followers and shit

>smm-mainpanel.com/

you just create an account and deposit crypto to purchase stuff, its all pretty cheap. i just checked the price for google reviews, they are more expensive than just about anything else on there by far. about $3 a piece and you type the comment you want left with the review. i think those are so expensive because they have to do it manually. other services like buying bots and stuff are way cheaper though

Yeah i'll give you a good review. Perhaps we can also track down the fella that gave you a bad review and give HIM bad reviews

nevermind google reviews are $7.90 holy fuck. i guess if you are fixing your businesses reputation, its worth it though

If you try to get any reviews out of biz I will leave 1 star

i'd normally be against this. but re-reading your post, if its some cunt review bombing you. then maybe it wouldn't hurt. we live in a cheaters world.

7.90 is a steal for reviews. Depending on the business it could be the difference in thousands of dollars worth of business. Reviews are powerful for businesses. 7.90 is a joke. But I guess if you're buying 100 reviews that adds up but still. 100 5 star reviews can make the difference between 200k in revenue vs 600k a year in revenue as an example.

yeah if i had a business that was dependent on reviews, i would definitely be padding it with fake reviews and then asking all customers to give a good review and offering them some type of discount to do it

yeah $7.90 isnt "expensive" for the returns it can provide, im just saying relative to the cost of the other services on there its "expensive". i have spent about 200 bucks on the site over like 2-3 years, mostly just on random shit like boosting friends follower numbers on social media and playing jokes on people by dropping them like 10k fake followers out of nowhere for a couple bucks. i have used it a few times to actually help people with shit so its a nice resource to have

Attached: Untitled.png (1679x252, 28.05K)

These dudes will give 1 star and post this thread and get you banned from Google. Don’t do it op

Hi OP,

I run digital marketing for several clients and I've seen stuff like this before... never 10 though :-/ That sucks.

I've never purchased reviews, and if you go that route I'd be careful to make sure they're spread out over time, have IPs and accounts that come from your locale, have history of prior reviews for business in your locale. etc. Common sense measures to make sure Google doesn't flag your listing and remove it completely. I've seen Google remove listings before and it sucks majorly. You have to basically start from scratch.

Before you do anything on the review front, log in as the biz owner and respond to each negative review. Craft something that is calm, measured, and professional. It's important that you respond to all 10. If you can convey to readers that you believe these reviews all come from the same person, definitely do that. Calm & measured.

If you think purchasing reviews may be risky 'cause you can't vet their procedures, then just leave them yourself. Get friends and family to do it.

You can claw your star ranking back with some work. It's important that when new visitors see the 10 random 1-star reviews, they will see that you responded to them all.

Just start a promotion where clients get some kind of bonus or discount if they give you a review.

This guy's right. If you can get customers that already know and like you to leave reviews, then go that route before anything else. If you have repeat customers that already love you, you can just explain the situation plainly and ask for reviews.

Thanks for all the info. It is actually 8 negative reviews but we only have approximately 100 reviews total. We did have a couple other negative ones from customers a couple years back during Covid, they left 1 star reviews because we were closed during Covid - go figure. We've had a couple of 2 & 3 star reviews but its usually due to misunderstanding on both of our parts. I never responded to any review because I did not want to come off confrontational or start a further argument. It's a small chic retail store but the last 8 negative reviews have brought us down to a 3.9 on Google.

I do like the incentive of asking customers for a good review for something in return. However, our store does not see a lot of reoccurring business as it its more of a one and done high priced type of product we provide. $7.90 is a tad expensive. Honestly, the bad reviews will not tarnish our business that much, it just bothers my ego a bit haha. Maybe someone out there has another lead for reviews.

>as it its more of a one and done high priced type of product we provide.
What type of product? Furniture? Vehicle? Suits? Jewelry? Surely there is some kind of not too-expensive, but still nice accessory that you can offer as a bonus for leaving a review.

>$7.90 is a tad expensive

Nigger are you serious? If so ask friends to 5 star the business. Or ya know pay $8 every few weeks. At least hit a 4.0 rating ya fucking Jew

i had my google business suspended for fake reviews and had to start over. dont do it bro

>asking all customers to give a good review
I manually flag orders/customers for reviews. I check shipping to make sure it arrived in a reasonable time frame, make sure there were no delays in shipping, etc. If I just asked everyone I would end up with more negative since.. people seem to like leaving negative reviews so just don't contact these.

Bump

>However, our store does not see a lot of reoccurring business
Thats fine, just ask your customers for a review. Couch it among other things in a followup email a few weeks after invoicing.
>hi you ordered this thing from us, thanks!
>do you know how we handle warranty? read this
>do you need an invoice? read this!
>let us know how we did by leaving us a google review. link here!