PEAK OIL

Nations are running so low on oil that we are officially privateering each other for the last drops.

web.archive.org/web/20220527184046/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/27/world/middleeast/iran-seizes-greek-tankers.html

Attached: OilGone.jpg (679x614, 86.86K)

oh is that why oil dumped today?
m___keyp___x and QT is going to kill oil just like covid did. cope and seethe

>peak oil
Lmao

Attached: 29C42EF4-09BA-407D-ACDC-27C10501E56B.jpg (800x618, 173.37K)

When the oil is gone, diesel is gone. Any areas in the West that rely on grocery stores for sustenance will suffer as their supply chain crumbles; stores will no longer be stocked.

Attached: AmericanPsycho.jpg (500x244, 26.75K)

I don't care how much oil is in the ground. The Biden admin just halted allowing new sprigs to be tapped.

Attached: shining.gif (500x281, 498.49K)

Oil still has decades to go

im starting to think that running out of oil is an amazing opportunity to reset society. I just hope it runs out before humanity becomes too dysgenic. society decays every year that we have ridiculously cheap and convenient energy reserves.

just buy oil and burn it for the good of humanity

Esl

Free energy exists and Tesla discovered it. No way glowies don't know. But yeah it'll be a reason for a reset when they decide to release it.

Checked.

Attached: ZNEED.jpg (919x895, 162.1K)

Why are greeks such globohomo shills?

>Greece steals a tanker from Iran
>so Iran steal 2 tankers from Greece
it's like the whole world is now ruled by the blackest gorilla person you can find

>The US ordered the Greeks to seize the first one
The niggers always start the stealing.

But that’s ok, because covid has halved the population

We're not running out of oil, we're running out of CHEAP oil. Nothing will fundamentally change when we do, everything will just get more expensive and worse. So look forward to that

Any Forumstards are so dumb holy shit

No that's real it actually happened. I know, sounds made up

Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.
Not nice. :(

Attached: libshits.jpg (1125x1107, 704.08K)

its funny the arrogant ziehan has sorta been right.

That's not the part I'm debating. It's the "peak oil" delusion. Countries with oil still have decades left to tap while extracting at full throttle. Not including new sources and deeper drilling technologies in the future, and not including the reserve stockpiles that a lot of countries have. We're far from peak oil and chances are we'll be closer to fully renewable tech before it gets catastrophic.

Peak oil is more of a left wing concern, along with global warming and pandemics and things like that. Pol usually promotes right wing conspiracies that revolve around jews instead of nature

We are sending our oil to foreign nations and we opened our strategic reserve 1 month ago. It's only a matter of time. . . .

Attached: PepeBadTrip.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

He has to be arrogant because everyone is circlejerking about "muh chink century" and you need a loud forceful voice to counter all that.

the US is in a bad position; it doesn't make China any less of a paper tiger.

>We're far from peak oil
Yeah but like I said, we're not far from peak CHEAP oil. In fact we're probably already past peak cheap oil. Oil is only going to go up from now on, cheap oil is running out. I love oil. Oil.

Attached: 1621638424255.png (711x633, 191.9K)

oil wells refill
peak oil is a stupid lie.
bury biomatter for a while
speed with gmo anarobic bacteria
almost every country has unreported oil reserves. the biggest amount of oil isn't in saudi.

go ask pol if you want the real reason for this old news.

Attached: bidenecon.jpg (2255x2560, 386.45K)

The fact that peak oil has been getting pushed back for the last [all of living memory] makes me think you're probably correct. Peak oil doesn't exist but we can get fucked by political action anyway.

ngl the oil running out meme is giving me global warming vibes. always a few years away

>Yeah but like I said, we're not far from peak CHEAP oil. In fact we're probably already past peak cheap oil.
You deserve a gold star.

Attached: fren.gif (1200x832, 924.71K)

Society doesn't "reset", it's not a fucking Nintendo.

If it completely collapses and an army is strong enough to conquer the subsequent hordes; you can force it.

>how Any Forums schizos wants to fix society

Attached: ITCrow.jpg (625x336, 58.37K)

Peak oil has been a boomer meme for decades, oil companies spreading this shit to price gouge. Don't fall for the lies, it's bullshit.

Oil is a renewable resource.

Mostly just manipulation. If anything, as we adjust to more electric vehicles we will probably see oil drop.
And you guys don't remember how at the start of the pandemic a lot of gas was being given out for free?

>He thinks I want that to happen.
Did I ever advocate for those faggots?