New job

>new job
>$70/hr
>manager literally does not know what the fuck to do with me and seems confused by my very existence
How can I profit from this?

Attached: 1637265166958.png (839x768, 474.1K)

suck his/her dick

sounds like you can appoint yourself to whatever made up task you want, congrats. if you act authoritative and respond to a few emails you can likely get away with playing vidya all day

if you get paid 70/hr you shouldn't need someone to tell you what to do

i only make $49/hour. i'm tired of being poor.

>new job
>$125k salary
>manager speaks to me for 15 minutes a day then leaves me alone
can't believe my stepdad still busts his ass w manual labor for $13/hour

Enjoy it while you can until someone quits/gets fired/fucks something up and they say "uhhh make user do it" except they don't know what "it" even is so you get a vague task with vague objectives and when you fuck it up all or a sudden you're not a "good fit "

This. Make yourself useful or fuck off

always frown at your monitor and act like every request someone has is an inconvenience

every once in a while you gotta smile when someone talks to you and act excited otherwise ppl think you're autistic

I honestly don't understand why people want jobs where they don't have anything to do.

Attached: 1644253379996.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

no you're not
if you were, you'd stop being poor
FUCKING RETARD

people like making money without doing much
FUCKING MORON

i dont understand you people and your cushy do nothing for high pay jobs. you have to be lying or deeply embellishing. no one would allow this.

actually it's more common than you think
FUCKING IDIOT

because working is gay and stealing wages from jewish stockholders and jewish executives is my only recourse in this fake, gay, brown, female, trans, jewish society. if you think about it, i'm well within my rights. i'm just reclaiming a small part of what's mine, after they've destroyed my future and my people's future.

im going to mute your ID

Yeah, I don't understand that. Doesn't it make going to work boring? Just killing time a third of your life. It sounds miserable

Attached: 1341621804191.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Yeah, tackle your work life in whatever way you like, I'm just saying i can't wrap my head around wanting to do nothing at work. I like solving the problems people bring me

i have technical/in depth hobbies that i use to satisfy my autistic creation and problem solving urges. i also wfh so i can sometimes do them on the clock.

I had an office job once where the whole team was severely under worked. It got stressful trying to cover up the constant boredom and stretch out tasks to fill time. We tried asked for more work but for some reason our boss always thought we were slammed and kept knocking projects back