The experts weighed in and there's no housing bubble, you can stop pretending house prices will ever come down

The experts weighed in and there's no housing bubble, you can stop pretending house prices will ever come down

Attached: sbubb.png (724x638, 563.34K)

Prices go forever up.

This is a non-sequitur. Just because residential real estate is in a bubble DOES NOT IMPLY that the price will ever decrease, even on an inflation-adjusted basis.

>experts say

>Prices go forever up.
They pretty much have since the 1960s

it's bearish
most of the "economists" saying there is no bubble are women

There is no bubble user. It will go up forever.

what is a bubble

Can someone explain to a non American what happened during 2008 housing crash. Everyone keeps mentioning it. If houses fell by 30% then, where are they now?

This. The prices will probably dip by like 10-20% in the USA if inflation is tamed, and will flatline on an inflation/rate adjusted basis. In Canada it's anyone's game, personally I believe Canada's housing is a spectacular bubble, while the US's housing is only slightly inflated.

Wtf are you talking out here? If you wanna try something interesting, join HOUSE.

>architecture by world recognized real estate development group.
>Team of eight realtor with 50+ years of combined experience
>Fully safe personal home
>easy 10x

Attached: 1654033945066.jpg (1200x807, 141.56K)

There is no bubble unironically. It’s a supply issue

funny that Ben Felix (a Cancuck) says the exact opposite

Owned by jews and some boomers and used for rent or in boomers cases their 9th vacation home

LMFAO DUDE

Attached: 1654008797614.jpg (735x610, 117.2K)

>It's a supply issue
10% of Americans own at least two 'homes'. It's a demand issue.

Because Cancucks are retarded and their absolute belief in paying 20x median wages for a house will be their downfall.

>you have to limit yourself for the good of the country!
Cuck mentality.

My house was 4.11x my annual salary here in Calgary when I bought it in 2018

>if inflation is tamed
get fucking real

Attached: 1650496456029.png (447x442, 350.67K)

Probably because you live in the Minnesota of Canada.