Are protectionist policies good for a country?

Are protectionist policies good for a country?

Attached: 1654040337122.jpg (750x694, 139.33K)

The silver lining of COVID and the Russia/Ukraine war is that nations are moving back to autarky, bit by bit.

go back to /pol chud

>stop noticing, goy

depends on the nation’s resources. USA would definitely benefit from protectionist policies.

>/pol
Go back tourist

Never good. Some retards will argue that if you don't sell overseas, prices for the internal market will be lower and it will be good overall for the general population. The problem is that they ignore why prices are high in the first place and don't seem to understand that this will cause prices to go even higher in the future as investments die out. It's quite literally the reason gas is expensive right now.

Remember when leftist liberals use to be against globalism, NAFTA, child labor and corporations?

Depends on whether the 'protectionism' (what policies???) actually protect rather than merely foisting increased cost and lower standards of living on the people meant to be 'protected'.

sure is fucking summer in here

i member

Yes but that's about quality of life rather than emotions so let's distract them with racism and homophobia keklmao

Yes

Nothing is anti-semetic, you are just suppose to let Jews destroy the world and treat everybody who isn’t Jewish as slaves

B-but Russia is doing it!

I think most nations would....

>omg this thread is so organic!

i guest we are in the first goy cattle generation, jews just give a shit a this point

Yes, historically they were very good for American industry.
Protectionism is a valid economic theory. Cope pls.

How is being anti globalist anti Semitic?

I would support the most vile degree of jewish globalism for a lifetime supply of khazar milkers.

only thing not organic here is your post

no considering NAFTA was a bill clinton scheme.

No. I live in a protectionist country and it only means that you are sold lower quality products at higher prices.