Imagine working at a bank

>imagine working at a bank
>imagine going to school for finance
>imagine wearing a suit to work
>imagine your friends and family watching you go from that happy curious kid to a soulless corporate robot
>imagine not having an interesting personality so you become a sports fan as a last ditch effort to hold on to your masculinity and feel like you belong
>imagine thinking your quality of life will change if your salary was more than 100k
>imagine being so obsessed with money and consumerism you make it your career
>imagine still not filling the void

Attached: 3DDD6F8E-356A-440B-81C2-1E3D21E66CCA.jpg (574x559, 71.36K)

>Imagine not loving your job as a skilled tradesman
>Imagine not bullshitting all day while working
>Imagine not living close to your friends and family
>Imagine not going to church twice a week plus whatever other activities are being hosted
>Imagine thinking that making it matters at all if your soul is not saved

Oh man cope

>imagine knowing how financial markets work
>imagine job security
>imagine a supported family
>imagine providing a high quality service to society
>imagine being surrounded by people smarter than yourself
>imagine being a mature adult who values these things

If you work in finance you'll have to keep this one in your imagination all right

I help financially illiterate people retire with the financial flexibility and security to enjoy their retirement

I am 28 years old and I haven't worked a single day in my entire life

>imagine your knees and back giving out during routine tasks in your 40s
>imagine talking to retarded and drunk Mexicans everyday
>imagine traveling 2 hrs to your bosses next contract and sleeping in a truck
>imagine working for a Jew who pays you pennies on the dollar he gets per contract

Being smart and being intelligent are two different things. Good luck finding intelligent people at a bank. What you have are autonomous regurgitators who impress normies with simple mental math KEK

Luckily you went to college so you don't have to work in a bank, you get to choose which job you want

Do you hear yourself?

Don't know how they do it either. I would kill myself. I kinda respect them because of it. Destroying their own soul for many hours each week for shekles.

Attached: peeeepeeee.jpg (241x209, 7.33K)

My professional opinion is you're coping and seething right now

How is he coping? You are the one defending the lifestyle

My friend got a finance degree and started out working at a credit union after college. He got more certifications and now he's a Department Director there. He's the most financially successful friend I have and bought a house and two new cars before he was 30. Cope

>my friend works a corporate job and he bought things
Wow so cool user.

i'm a senior accountant at a megacorp. i actually started college as a chemistry major then switched to applied math, and later got a masters in accounting because i couldn't find a job with my math degree. anyways, i'd rather be a chemist or an engineer but these fields have been gutted by chink and pajeet doctorates who will work for slave-like wages. so i cope by doing the bare minimum at my gay wfh accounting job and collect my $95k/year in corporate welfarebux. in my spare time i do dangerous experiments in my home chemistry lab. i'm also slowly teaching myself electronics. right now i'm working on a brushless motor controller. after this, i want to build a shitty switching power supply -- probably a flyback since they're a good baby's first smps topology.

i guess my point is that your fake and gay job doesn't have to define you. i'm out here playing the jewish piano to make a living.

Having a 200k a year job and a hot girlfriend would beat the shit out of your ideal neet philosopher lifestyle, OP.

>imagine imagining

I just got my applied math degree, should I just do this?

>>imagine wearing a suit to work
you don't? jesus christ, the absolute state of OP

only people who get sexy math jobs with high salaries are 200 IQ asians from top tier schools. if you're a midwit (i am) you can try your hand at grad school in statistics and go the government or industrial statistician route. they make good money and don't need to be geniuses. data science is a sexier field of work. you can do this with an advanced degree in stats, but it's harder than being a statistician (despite it not being much different, afaik.)

if you don't want a grad degree then you could study for the actuarial exams. they can make good money. but it's a lot of tests, it's stats heavy, it's very jewish, and it's a very niche job market.

if you don't want to do any of that then yeah, accounting is okay. you just need to grind hard for 2-4 years until you get a comfy $100k/year wfh job. the upside is that corporate accounting and corporate finance will never be meaningfully automated -- don't believe the arrogant retard codeniggers who think otherwise.