Normalfaggots are catching on

Attached: 31629959-0224-45C3-89BE-F02B162BF7E3.jpg (1125x1881, 397.96K)

Depends where you live? And loads of other factors

$20/hour might be a livable wage if you're a nigger in mississippi. it's jack shit literally everywhere else.

i was making about 23 an hour out of college 4 year ago and saved like 2/3rd of that. do the math

and i had my own townhouse apartment and car

Idk maybe we should get the government to reduce the taxes on poorfags? Then it would soon become a livable wage

$20/hr is a living wage. Complain about it sure but it's enough to get by basically anywhere in the US.

>am medical resident making $65K a year making ~$16/hr

Just work 60 hour weeks like me and you too can live middle class

you made $3k a month after taxes and before insurance or 401k deductions. you didn't "save 2/3rds of it" you alzheimers ass nigger retard.

Missing data. Hrs per week? Bonuses/promotions/raises? Any overtime? State income tax? Just tell us what you want to brag/complain about.

>it's enough to get by
That's what she fucking said, you braindead Mcdonalds nigger.
Living paycheck to paycheck is literally "just getting by".

I will never get over how for normal people the range of earnings is something like $15-$200 per hour, generally at the far lower end of that.

Yet there are lots of influencers/onlyfans/sports players make $50k, $100k, $200k for an hour of work. It's crazy man. They could buy and sell your whole life for a few days work.

He lives in moms basement. 1/2 income already saved.

livable wage is food/housing. not new iphones, not new cars, not going out drinking.

no/no/i think i got 10% 6 months in but im referring to the first 6 months. 5.5% i think.
did so

$20 an hour is like 40k a year. Unless you live in some urban hellscape then that's enough to live in comfy middle class mode. I have 0 sympathy for most "poor" people who make plenty of money but are actually just retarded.

Attached: 1653936320152.jpg (640x640, 31.47K)

20/h is fine for a lower end peon.
t. make 20/h with a kinda crappy house valued at 120k and still able to save

Assuming you worked 50 hours a week for 50 weeks a year means you earned $57,500 a year. You saved 66% meaning you had 19k (give or take) income to play with. Average housing the US in $1650 a month which is 20k a year give or take which means if we do the math the equation tells us that you're full of shit and you either lived in a house with 5 other niggers, didn't have a car, you didn't eat or you didn't save.

>$1650
rent was way less than that.

I make 17 dollars an hour, live in a paid off cabin (80k value) and hold about 40k in other assets and stocks. For the past 5 years i've spent about 300 bucks a month on food and utilities and used 80% of my paycheck to invest and acquire ownership. normalwagies are just financially retarded and spend their money on retarded shit or they just have to live in the 'vibrant center' where rent is 70% of their income.
Fuck normies.

Attached: 790688.jpg (1440x1080, 70.71K)

>Average housing the US in $1650 a month
Yeah if you're fucking retarded

this () nigger has never lived on his own or is a city slicker

You have to live like a nigger in 2022 for lower than that. Washer/dryer and A/C in unit and 650 sq ft for a loud apartment complex with niggers is more than 1500 a month in Colorado Springs now

$20/hour = $40k/year gross
-$4k/year gross 401k contribution (need to retire before you're 78 years old)
-$2k/year gross health/dental insurance contribution
-25% taxes
you're at ~$2.1k/mo in your pocket

-$800/mo rent (with roommates)
-$50/mo utilities (more in the summer)
-$150/mo food
-$50/mo phone (family plan)
-$100/mo shitbox car maintenance (averaged over a year)
-$50/mo car insurance (liability only)
-$100/mo gas
-$100/mo misc expenses

you're down to $700/mo in savings. better hope nothing goes wrong.

>NOOOO! YOU HAVE TO HAVE 2 KIDS AS A SINGLE PARENT AND 8K OF CREDIT CARD DEBT AND $40K OF STUDENT LOANS PLUS $50K PER YEAR FOR INSULIN AND ANTI DEPRESSANTS

Attached: 1653947921324.gif (240x240, 1019.46K)

Also it seems the default math is always assuming one person paying to live on their own

As soon as you're counting for two working people sharing a household, the figures take a sharp turn

basically but its more like 11% because no tax until 12k and the rest is like 15%

Imagine lying on Any Forums to random people then samefagging with your vpn and Any Forums pass :L the fucking state of you.

My 2 bedroom apartment with central air and laundry in-unit in a white safe suburb is $1100/month with utilities. Feels good to live in flyover country away from Californians and their army of Hispanic wageslave armies that price out natives via cramming 7 people into every unit.

user, have you ever thought about the fact that minus and minus make plus?

Then what do you think happens when you fuse two pathetic creatures like a gay chinx fashion dog and an armpit sweat and mother's basement-dwelling internet troll?

RIGHT user A CREATURE SO DISGUSTING THAT IT CAN BE PROFITED FROM BY DISPLAYING IT ON THE INTERNET!

This freak of nature is called Troger TR0GE and is just waiting to be sold by you and a group of CHADS on the internet.

Stop hating yourself and money Buy $TR0GE and get rich so you can live off whores and cocaine for eternity

website is up: www tr0ge io

replace zeros with O's

That's just the market. The only way to find a place significantly cheaper than that is to live in squalor or with roommates.

inb4 buy a duplex and cover your mortgage with one unit's rent and live in the other for free meme.

Is it worth it to live in a flat boring ass humid area though? Fuck I hate humidity. I was considering some flyover like Wisconsin but the property taxes are fucking nuts.

700/mo in savings isnt that bad though. How often will shit go wrong? Also most apartments cover utilities if you are talking about being a rent cuck

>fight for $15
>$20 isn’t enough
What do you think is a reasonable starting wage then? Keep in mind the higher the wage the more selective the employer will be due to increased competition.
So if you’re a nigger in Mississippi you’re probably never going to see $20/hr because you could get someone better qualified for the same job.
I put a job ad out for $20/hr it was part time and seasonal and I got 350 applicants in 2 weeks. I’ve called maybe 5-6 people from that list so far

I just started making a job that pays over 30 an hour and it gives time and a half for any time past 8 hours on a daily basis and double time on weekends.

I don't think it's bad if you live in a cheap area or want to rent forever.

700$ a month saving would take A LOOOOOOOONG time to save up a significant down payment to make the monthly payment affordable if you want to buy a house. I'm saving 4k a month living with me mum on 80k a year and it's gonna take me 3-4 years of this to buy a house in Colorado if I want to make the monthly below 2k$....

Attached: 1645465605304.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

same. basically dont know what to do with the cash.

>700/mo in savings isnt that bad though.
that's $8.4k a year. that's nothing.
>How often will shit go wrong?
you've never lived on your own, have you? kek. car breaks down and costs more than your long run average of $100/mo budgeted for repairs. acute health emergency, your deductible is $5k+. finally go on some dates, that's $50 each. notice your clothes are looking threadbare or your shoes have holes, $100+.
>Also most apartments cover utilities if you are talking about being a rent cuck
lmao no they don't.

>look up friend's apartment complex that is near my place of work literally like 2 miles away so biking distance if not walking distance
>1k for 2 bedrooms
>Covers heat and water
>White Neighborhood near suburbs
>making 20/h full time
Honestly tempted

I would rather kill myself than live on a $150/mo food budget, I spend like 100 bucks a week and already shop frugally.

shit yeah i fucked up that calculation. i live by myself and i spend $100-125/week. let's call it $100/week = $400/month, that hypothetical scenario in my post would yield $550/month in savings. kek.

whats the alternative. because if you are gonna be roommates its a good deal

well I was considering renting out my place that I own right now, it is a bit farther, but I hear renting shit out is a whole different kind of headache so I have to do some research