-1.8M in unrealized gains... I'm now barely holding a 6 fig stack

-1.8M in unrealized gains... I'm now barely holding a 6 fig stack.
Just fuck my shit up

Attached: cake.jpg (871x489, 39.89K)

I know the feel user, we fucked up massively

For your karma, send me some cake to help me pay my rent :(

Just declare bankruptcy.

Defi all went downhill after pancakebunny was exposed

If you love 6 figures, get ready for 5!

I am a stubborn hodler, have been for a while. You drive yourself nuts thinking in terms of unrealised gains. Think differently, it helps.

Take out 1/3 of your stack and enjoy your life a bit. Use $5-10k to invest in other things, and then do whatever you want with the other $20k. Yes, spend it.

You don't need to spend it on dumb things like bottles at the club, but spend it on things you enjoy. Get a sick pro-level camera and a great lens. Take that camera on a trip with you to a place you wanted to go for a long time (but don't overspend on hotels like a sucker). Get a new pair of skis or buy an instrument and play it.

People have literal millions of unrealized losses that they could have been set with and never took profits once to enjoy themselves a little bit. Do that now.

Look at it this way.
>Pull out 1/3 and it drops further
You made the smart play
>Pull out 1/3 and it climbs back up
You made the smart play, again, because you're now above previous ATH and have the same amount that you did before but now with a smaller stack
>The other investments you purchased are also mooning

Win-win.

Bro, why? Why didn't you just suck it up and sell after a 50% loss?

Blessed user who told me to not fall for the high apy

Kek I'm glad I sold all my stack at 15 dollars

We've all fucked up hard this run bros

its just a swap user.. you realize any decent programmer can build one?

I'm also stubborn af user.. I'll try to put your advice to good use.
I have a gf that's been with me through thick and thin. I wanted to buy a homeasted so we can start a family.. she doesn't want anything else not even a trip.
Bc I thought the APY would cover it. I didn't buy more I just fell for the hodl meme.

>new pair of skiis
that's dogshit advice. He should spend it all on a drug fuelled bender and you know it. He ain't gonna have pussy and a mad tale to tell with skiis

>she doesn't want anything else not even a trip.

I said buy YOURSELF something. Take some profits while they're there. Just a fucking little bit to enjoy. Keep 66-80% still in crypto, but take out a bit for your own enjoyment.

If you want to get your gf something do it. But I recommend YOU enjoy YOUR money for once. I'm glad you have a supportive partner, user. But still, enjoy yourself.

KEK I would never understand this. The minute I see one million in any of my crytpos im cashing out. Thats it, why the fuck would you even rethink that. Its life changing money for most. And from there you can restart fresh. I saw the same thing happen in 2017. I remember a friend that was poor as fuck made 600K or something, and he wanted to rope because he just held it all to like $1K or 3K i forget.

Attached: 1639447263578.png (1150x820, 643.51K)

is this a suicide booth for manlets or what

Easy to say, hard to do

you had 2 million dollars in something named after pancakes and you didn't even take profits???

I think I'll buy a new reloading press... the one I own is getting old. thx again user, WAGMI.
Once you actually get 1 million you realize how little it is. Inflation is real user you need at least 5M today to have what 1M used to buy when we were kids.
I bought all the equipment my gf needed for her dental practice office and bought a new car for me and a new glock other than that no.

Their in the EU user I guess so do some research. I doubt they can handle some one that's super over weight.

The next bull cycle would be my 3rd one. All lessons learned ready to get set free from the rat race/wage cucking world.

Attached: 1639967445751.jpg (200x200, 12.85K)

>being a manlet has anything to do with being overweight
user...

>The minute I see one million in any of my crytpos im cashing out
>The minute I see 600k in any of my crytpos im cashing out
>The minute I see 800k in any of my crytpos im cashing out
>The minute I see 900k in any of my crytpos im cashing out
>The minute I see 990k in any of my crytpos im cashing out

>>Once you actually get 1 million you realize how little it is. Inflation is real user you need at least 5M today to have what 1M used to buy when we were kids.

I know 1 Million is not a lot these days, but that would change my life. I rather secure those gains and then I can plan my next moves. Better then nothing. I think any Biz bros thats seasoned would agree with me. I got close last year, made a good amount but not enough.

Attached: 1615687968404.jpg (720x460, 30.31K)