Truebit

Do you consider yourself a biz OG?
Are you in TRU?

Attached: truebit.png (222x228, 8.7K)

Just 1700 trubes. Could've swung it 100x by now but I have an irrational aversion to ever touching it. Not talking about being married to a bag, but a schizophrenic and superstitious fear.

trunies

I hold a bag of TRU

I’m accumulating. At these prices it would be impossible not to.

yes. it is essential.

Attached: 1595555651729.jpg (893x687, 104.86K)

WTF
YOU FOUND UNIVERSO?! What the fuck.

Btw Tru landed at roughly 8 cents and I couldn't help but think of SELLSELLSELL user who told us that would happen. He also said tru was for next bull run, not the last one. What a wild ride, I hope he's doing well. Macaroni, too.

Is this the next link?

Attached: truefren.jpg (537x458, 26.59K)

with every rise and fall, you’ll never get my trubez

>biz
Imagine trying to pass yourself off as an "og" and you can't even write the board's name correctly. Also it's been a year.

Think OG’s hold a tru bag because they have more money to risk and more experience with where to allocate funds. just a thought friend

Train is leaving the station. It’s over Gilles. The age of Tuetsch is near.

Attached: EEADC909-E7FD-4A09-8FDB-9B98198EBA92.jpg (1920x1080, 410.1K)

i sold the bottom so yeah

>Is this the next link?

I don't know but I'm not taking any chances. I didn't buy Link when it was under $1 and it's probably my biggest regret, also I didn't buy ETH under $1000.

Does anyone have any realistic price predictions for TrueBit? I think it can get back over $1 and re-touch ATH, but I'm unsure how much higher it can go. Any ideas?

>crickets at .08
>daily threads after a 2x
reminder this token is moonproof. a 10x in price requires a 100x in mcap

depends on the quadrans config and volume.
btw I'm at 50000.

Teutsch > Sergey

>reminder this token is moonproof. a 10x in price requires a 100x in mcap

post proof or LARP, there's no reason why this is the case and you're just fudding to buy more, I don't blame you though

based, I have a bit less than you, if it dips under 20 cents again I'll probably try to get to 50k but if not I am comfy

delete your account

I have 1000. Might buy more, but will wait and see.

should i ape into this? i can't believe its doubled within two weeks wtf

Pajeet shill

Can you explain why? Genuinely curious about this