Dividend stonks

Share your favorites. MO, KR, BTI, INTC, X, T, CWH

Attached: 1653804440519.jpg (4825x3216, 2.45M)

For me, its PBR

why will oil continue to be bullish?

Reopening. Also people realizing EV is a meme and won't scale enough to replace ICE cars

why do you pick PBR they have some risk since its brazil and the gov holds 30%.

because
>dividend stonks

Also bullish on COP, DVN, MGY, and EOG

CVX

>dividends
never EVER going to make it, boomer

>he doesn't know you can get 5x leverage interest free just by selling naked puts
>he doesn't know that you can get 50% or more a year collecting premiums from value stock underlyings

Explain pls I am a futures crypto fag

CWH is the best return out of all those at the current price, why bother with any the others?

>sell a naked put in a margin account on a value stock
>basically get paid a premium for promising to buy the stock at a lower price at a later date
>either close out the put position at a profit, or wait for the stock to get assigned to you
>since you are not actually borrowing any money to buy stocks, you don't pay interest on your leverage
>If you get assigned your stocks, just hold on to them, collect the dividends and sell covered calls when it goes back up

wtf is the catch with this one? this seems too good to be true

For me its VYM

Diversification.

Outdoor recreation is highly cyclical. Its a good stock but there are tons of others

eli5 PBR. this looks frothy as fuck. any other 30%+ in the teens price ranges?

Spic county (political risk, forex risk etc)

Its still the most advanced spic county out there

SCHD>VYM

Never held anything for dividends, are these yield indicators reliable?
This is an electrical company that I've been holding for a while to sell later but if it does pay out this much in dividends I'm going to keep holding for a while

Attached: 1654036106861.jpg (1080x810, 98.21K)

>SCHD>VYM
Will look into it, copy

wtf how can they afford a 30% dividend yield? that is insane

fellow zack's chad

Boomer here. F, IBM, XOM, RIO, T

CAT RGR AMLP are some of my favorites. CAT is good for selling cover calls as well.

Could cwh be in for a short squeeze? Last I checked 40-50% of the float was shorted and its high dividend makes its expensive for the shorts to cover it?

>payout ratio over 100%
yeah this is not sustainable, might be fun until they have to cut dividends