The fact this shit isn't a top 3 coin

Makes me lose confidence in this market, It's been years and there isn't a single clue about the market becoming more efficient.

The top 20 now look even worse than 2017, It's depressing

Attached: Avalanche.png (1000x1000, 22.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlist.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just seems like a L1 evm + sharding to me, I don't see the fuss

this. There's like 20 EVM chains man.
> muh subnets
Stole concept from ICP

user we're in the clown world timeline, of course avax isn't in the top 10. Doge on the other hand and fucking tron are above avax. What a sick joke.

There isn't even sharding on Avalanche. You "don't see the fuss" because you clearly haven't read more than 30s about it

It's brutal, And to think bear markets are about fundementals..

I could make a case for Avalanche being valued than ADA+SOL+DOT+XRP *combined*, But the market doesn't care, You got the dream protocol up and running with a track record so smooth that BTC and ETH can't even match, something this space fantasised about 2 years ago, And all it gets is insane amount of blind hate and tards who put all of their money on protocols that re-org daily, run on sub 30 validators, halt twice a week, get hacked once in a few months etc.

Truly sick joke, agree

>ICP invented sidechains
thank you for confirming that only a dumb fucking nigger would buy ICP. fucking hell, you guys are even stupider than the HEXicans and htards

Attached: 1652738664078.png (950x1100, 287.66K)

You lived under a rock? Some vc shilled this shit hard looking for exit liquidity at the top last year. No wonder most of the baggies took profit or capitulated.

> Makes me lose confidence
don’t let a down market effect your vision. last couple days AVAX has been doing +$1 billion volume. we’re getting rid of the people that’ve lost their vision, and replacing them with players that are ready to leg up, hold tight, could get turbulent

Attached: 978A0306-1F1E-4896-ADA9-821885A96F9A.jpg (195x258, 12.51K)

go buy the nth scam EVM chain faggot tranny. FTM seems right up your ally. Maybe you can afford bottom surgery one day from your gains.

Avalanche never was above Solana, Cardano, Ripple or BNB in the rankings, This is a measure of how extremely inefficient this market is.

AVAX is possibly the shittiest chain. Has zero innovation (everything on it is a fork) and literally nothing to do. Subnets were overhyped too and it didnt chain a thing kek

It's a shitskin token on the level of any other jeet token. You are just a delusional bag holder of a roach token.

Subnets are currently permissioned and there are only 2 of them which work flawlessly.

Avalanche consensus is bigger innovation than anything Etheruem did since 2015.

Wow two subnets for two dead games working flawlessly? No way!

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

ICP makes subnets meaningful by enabling high interoperability, scalability, and composability between them through chain-key cryprography.
Sure, someone else may have had the thought of having more than one independent chains and connecting them loosely somehow but it doesn't come close.

>a shitskin created the most innovative ____ Turkey world superpower in 2 weeks
Lmao

Subnets act as shards

>durr anudda EVM coin
nigger it's a consensus that can run any VM indlucing VMs that only exist in the future. Right now only one of the 3 primary chains runs EVM because it's a fucking demo testnet to show retarded ETH maxis like yourself that it's superior to ETH in all ways and because you faggots are illiterate and can't understand a fucking whitepaper so Emin(PBUH) had to demonstrate it exactly that way for you retarded hands-on learners but apparently even that's not enough to get through your extra nigger-thick skull so you should just kill yourself.

Attached: 1615151418047.png (157x218, 101.67K)

your shitcoin isn't necessary

Attached: milky.png (637x893, 62.97K)

Kek, I bet emin or the other twitter avax guy wrote this
>nigger it's a consensus that can run any VM indlucing VMs that only exist in the future
Cool however polkadot substrate frame pallets also do this

>DOT can do this
and so can Cosmos because heterogenous horizontal networking is the best direction for crypto. However neither DOT or Cosmos run Avalanche consensus which is far superior than old and busted Nakamoto consensus.

speaking of Cosmos, AVAX was inspired by Cosmos and not that retarded shit scamcoin ICP which has never shipped anything worthwhile and will continue to be a vaporware scam 10x worse than Cardano.

Subnet released literally few weeks ago and code for permissionless subnets is still private

Current two subnets only launched from necessity (Gaming tokens, High tx load that needed their own blockspace urgently)

you clearly are pretty slow, too much hormones making your brain foggy?
>chainlist.org
Keep buying EVM chains tranny. There's almost nothing that one EVM chain can do that another can't but there is something ALL EVM chains can't do that ICP can do, but yeah you will find out the hard day when all but maybe 1-2 EVM chains go to $0 (being generous)
No shocker why the price action of OP's shitcoin is pretty shitty. Overall market must understand something more than you retards. I'd rather be a rich nigger than a seething tranny who won't move out of their mom's basement.
AVAX -5% vs ICP +2%. Nothing more needs to be said here.