Sup nerds

I’ve made it already a long time ago (online poker pro and trader) and just like to come here laugh at some of you posting your pathetic 5 figure portfolios thinking you will “make it” with the next shitcoin of the week

My typical day consists of:

trading stocks, playing online poker, video games, listening to podcasts, gym, tanning, posting here. And on occasion inviting a 18yr old tinder slut over to my penthouse to bang. Literally rinse and repeat every day for the last 10 years or so, and it doesn’t get old.

I was introduced to and learned from a professional trader at 17 years old and developed my own algorithmic trading systems through much trial and error and extensive backtesting over the course of 5 years or so. I was also top level online poker player by 18 years old. My life circumstances all have been very unique in my ability to have a lot of capital to play with at a young age. My poker skills translated perfectly to trading which helped me have 7 figs in the bank before I turned 20.

Now my skills are allowing me earn close to 1MM net profit a year from trading, poker is just my side hustle but I also made 180k last year from 10/20 NL games.

The best part is on top of all of this I’m legit a 9.5/10 facially. A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"

Attached: C991C973-46A7-4895-B711-23861EDF7537.jpg (1266x1152, 761.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NCNc0AKkARg?list=RDEM5ru7BKOiDBRFrfm2VBxpiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup nerds Amnesia

>I’ve made it already a long time ago (online poker pro and trader) and just like to come here laugh at some of you posting your pathetic 5 figure portfolios thinking you will “make it” with the next shitcoin of the week

>My typical day consists of:

>trading stocks, playing online poker, video games, listening to podcasts, gym, tanning, posting here. And on occasion inviting a 18yr old tinder slut over to my penthouse to bang. Literally rinse and repeat every day for the last 10 years or so, and it doesn’t get old.

>I was introduced to and learned from a professional trader at 17 years old and developed my own algorithmic trading systems through much trial and error and extensive backtesting over the course of 5 years or so. I was also top level online poker player by 18 years old. My life circumstances all have been very unique in my ability to have a lot of capital to play with at a young age. My poker skills translated perfectly to trading which helped me have 7 figs in the bank before I turned 20.

>Now my skills are allowing me earn close to 1MM net profit a year from trading, poker is just my side hustle but I also made 180k last year from 10/20 NL games.

>The best part is on top of all of this I’m legit a 9.5/10 facially. A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

>Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"

Attached: 1632215758648.png (600x800, 37.85K)

How big is your dick?

faggot post proof or GTFO

Attached: 1547751386333.jpg (1200x800, 271.45K)

btw you are the guy in pic above, in your delusion a giga chad. in reality a misfit autists in delusion

Lol no

Attached: 4C911D56-81C8-4C1D-B66A-91E8566E4EBA.png (530x526, 229.82K)

Post timestamp and cock nigger

OP convinced me to kms.
Thank you, OP. You are truly an hero.

Muh hollow cheeks

Attached: pepe.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

only chud autists have the need to brag in an anonymous image board about their life.

if this is you i want to coom in you

Attached: IJ1Gls1.png (763x507, 621.96K)

Sounds hollow ngl. Like what a zoomer would think a good life looks like.

Don’t want to change with you.

So you live your life like every neet on this board minus the pussy. Ngl, your life sounds like what a 18 year old incel would imagine making it is like.

Yeah, imma call bullshit. If not, go experience the world you faggot.

You are the definition of chadcel.

Oh whats that, you ARE a larping faggot? Who would have guessed it.

Attached: faggot.png (956x698, 361.04K)

timestamp or LARP

kek kys op

Imagine being so insecure you need to post this. Unironically sadder than any LARP

little kid grew up became stan

youtu.be/NCNc0AKkARg?list=RDEM5ru7BKOiDBRFrfm2VBxpiQ

Attached: 7a03d96391c6e4307491576ef8527edebcc27606bcca8e50b882f8b814e201ed.png (968x852, 45.72K)

Autisms me xD

Attached: amnesia behind.png (374x760, 116.56K)