Luna 3 confirmed

Luna 3 confirmed

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 12.14.46 AM.png (1456x1058, 769.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecryptobasic.com/2022/05/31/terra-team-confirms-luna-airdrop-not-distributed-properly-promises-a-solution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm guessing baggies still mad slurpers got their initials airdropped to the by DK as a final fuck you to the SuiSquad?

>the grift that keeps on grifting

Someone's gonna kill this guy

*still all in LUNC btw

Attached: 1652615219556.jpg (640x313, 24.4K)

jesus fucking christ, people really are this stupid, aren't they.

A curse upon anyone who posts in the next luna general.

Attached: lW8uUek.png (2002x1238, 2.38M)

this is a joke right?

everything that could go wrong has been going wrong with luna

what’s the solution? everting buy in lunc and the burn the supply?

thecryptobasic.com/2022/05/31/terra-team-confirms-luna-airdrop-not-distributed-properly-promises-a-solution/

Just burn it already

What a clusterfuck.

How do I profit from this?

All this fucking nigger chink had to do was throw a bunch of millions into the pitfire, burn the fat out of the original Luna and fix the UST bullshit program, but noooo, he had to make an entire new coin, fuck everyone raw in the ass AGAIN, create a nonsense percentage redistribution and top it all fuck the distribution, the only shit everyone cared bout (cuz LUNA2 it's just a worthless shitcoin with no utilty).

that's a matter of perspective

It's not about fixing things. His team also drained all liquidity out of mirror protocol by exploiting the smart contract. He's just putting on an incompetent face while literally robbing people.

He literally acted like this is what’s gonna keep people with the project too

based as fuck and best way to shake retards out of Luna to poomp my bags

Fucking Oldkwon

you're a retard if you think there was anyway to save the original luna. do kwon knows it's all over, he's just trying to make it look like he's trying.

Buy LUNC to spite the market
id's gon' squeeze

Buy the dip, also .
It won't squeeze because that's just fucking stupid but it will most likely go up.

>It won't squeeze because that's just fucking stupid
When hasn't a squeeze been fucking stupid?

There’s always more suckers, I guess