Satoshi won

Satoshi won.

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (1200x300, 47.95K)

Kys

The patents don't lie. I sure hope you like holding bags when yours go to zero.

Not your keys, not your coins.

Attached: 1627384405983.jpg (1153x985, 254.91K)

You mean to tell me that BTC (ticker $BTC) won? We know user, it's been on the CMC top 1 for a while now.

calvin its time for your meds

I'ma hold off until btstv Bitcoin Satoshi's true vision. Thanks for the testnet for the real Bitcoin in a few years svcucks.

>Web 3
>Patents
Should somebody tell him?

actually he appears to be losing all cases.
weird.

This idiot has literally done every action under the sun EXCEPT prove he is Satoshi LMFAO
See his speech about why he can't provide a signature, what a dumb fucking idiot
Imagine believing this monkeh

calvin does not care about winning
calvin does not care about money
calvin only cares about his 5 year long shroom trip where he is a blockchain guy in a B movie plot

So when you lose your car keys.
Nice logic.

cars are not crypto you stupid fucking dumbass, anyone with 1 inch of brain understands this. If you lose your car keys you can break the window and get it, if you lose your crypto keys you own nothing, so shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot

Anyone can cherry pick addresses from the blockchain and say they own them BUT ONLY THE ONE WITH THE KEYS CAN PROVE THEY ACTUALLY OWN IT YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMBASS PIECE OF FUCKING DRIED SHIT

YOU THINK THAT ACTUALLY SAYING THAT YOU OWN A ADDRESS AND THEN FABRICATING A WORD FILE CLAIMING THE ADDRESS IS YOURS IS MORE VALID THAN CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROOF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING DIARRHEA DUMBASS SCUMBAG???????

> NICE LOGIC

FUCKING DUMBASS

sure it is

Attached: fffffffuuuuuuuuuu.png (522x600, 38.09K)

When flippening?
I think craig fucked up by calling himself satoshi.
Cant believe I bought at 80$ years ago and its still below that early price

calm down dude
bvs won't pump no matter what you do, so chill

BSV was always a long term play. Think 10 years.

Kek

Attached: Capture.png (1030x292, 15.18K)