How do you get rich from real estate? No meme answers

How do you get rich from real estate? No meme answers

Attached: 1643133230426.gif (900x770, 81.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1LsVZN6wzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry bud you were born 40 years too late

Ok but why

sell naked puts on REITs

Get a loan
hire illegals
pay them under minimum wage
have them build a house
sell house
pay back loan
pocket gains

I got 'rich' off real estate. Before I even was interested in crypto. It's not rocket science. Buy cheap, rent out, never sell. Pretty much.

>buy real estate
profit

This. I used too many words

Buy real estate, collect rent, invest in more real estate, collect more rent, use more levereage, more RE, more rent, more leverage, more RE, more rent, more leverage. Keep repeating.

But what if there's no tenants or they fuck up your house. I need steady money. Is commercial better than residential

BLOGE

Attached: BLOGE.jpg (1280x1280, 221.38K)

I made 1.3 million buy selling a house I inherited. I have no respect for poor people

Higher yields in commercial but higher risk.

Higher risk? How?

>I'm an asshole dickhead, I never have anything useful to say but I troll others.
Unironically kill yourself.

People will always need a place to stay but will your office building lose tentants due to working from home? Will the bussinesses in your mall lose market share to Amazon?
There's a lot of question marks in commercial real estate.

It's up to you to pick your tenants. Which, by the way, is also a way to counter steer culture and prefer whites.

Jim Chanos is short commecial real estate he talks about it somewhere in this episode

youtube.com/watch?v=u1LsVZN6wzg

I see. There was this triple nnn lease property occupied by Arby's for like 15 years. Are those types good?
But there are laws that you can't discriminate

> But there are laws that you can't discriminate
kek

Stay poor

same as crypto. buy, hold, sell

Buying house
Remodeling it
flipping it for more
Only in uptrends

If recession comes, they will crash and burn and you buy the dip

It's hard to say I would have to know a lot more detail about the yields and your financing and a lot of stuff. Listen to Chanos, he is a smart guy I posted a clip in another post.

Buy homebuilders etf. Hold for 8 years

Then you inevitably end up with a cheaply built home that violates local and state regulations, yes even in a low regulation state. Then you spend tens of thousands fixing the Frankenstein the illegals created before you can even market it.