How to stop meth? I've been doing meth now for 5 years every weekend and trading same time...

How to stop meth? I've been doing meth now for 5 years every weekend and trading same time, my problem is that every Monday to Friday I'm totally fucking dead suffering withdrawals and it's getting pretty annoying.... So my fear is that I've been trading only being high on meth and done decent, how do I perform sober after doing this only high after so many years? Trading high on meth you are more confident and can do it for so many hrs without getting exhausted.

Attached: ff_mcafee_large.jpg (2500x2107, 1.05M)

just stop

why do you stop on weekdays?

Just get a prescription for Adderall or something. Its pretty similar and many asian tiger moms force their kids to take it.

Why do u run ojt

That changes nothing retard Adderall is prescription meth and even then they aren't gonna prescribe it to someone with substance abuse issues

hahaha bro how is addiction even real like bro just stop doing that hahaha

user, they say that smoking cigarettes is equally as addictive as shooting heroin. I was a smoker for 25 years, 1 pack a day. They only way to quit is to just quit. No nonsense, no placebos, no excuses. Goes for most addictions. The will conquers them Nothing else really.

Its better than taking Meth lol and the doctors don't have to know. Most meth addicts will never stop unless they force themselves into rehab

Sounds like you have a healthy work life balance. I only do coke on Fridays.

Probably trying to "cope" that I'm not addicted
I'm European. Ive been always super curious about Aderrall do they really give it for kids open handed?

Yes that's another reason. You get fucked of u get caught doing drugs at work

>Ive been always super curious about Aderrall do they really give it for kids open handed?
Of course. We desperately want all of our citizens to die before they're old enough to collect social, so we do little things like that to kill them.
Potentially with the great reset and the cancelling of the social security program, there will be no further incentive to kill off our population young, but we'll see what happens.

I got DOT job. I ruin my career with a failed test.

Cold turkey you gigantic pussy

You just save you have ADHD and have trouble paying attention and they give it to kids. Its widely abused by college students in USA who often give or sell it to their friends for tests. I'd say its one of lead contributing factors why Asians get better scores.

My journey involved rehab. It's not strictly necessary. I also went to NA meetings, but the majority of the meetings around Auckland are full of exceptionally disfunctional people that might be clean, but still try to hold on to their "gangsta" image. Now, I mostly do AA meetings where people talk about /how/ they apply the program to their lives, instead of just IRL blogposting or telling stories from their using days, and just about all of them did drugs before they got sober.

Maybe you're an addict, maybe you're not. I can't make that call for you, this is just what I did.

But I will stress this
>Rehab/detox got me clean
>The rooms have helped me stay clean

Withdrawal lasts 3 weeks and you only get physical symptoms the last week of withdrawal. You seem fine making it through the first week of withdrawals.

The biggest thing is tapering off. If you take alot you don't want to stop all at once. Look up a tapering schedule and do it. Getting over withdrawal is so much easier if you have a gf to take care of you just fyi.. there are also super expensive rehab centers that can taper you off. Good luck user. Meth is one of the worst addictions to have. Even after withdrawal it can talk months to get back to normal.

Embrace it brother, but change to vyvanse or adderall xr, street mdgh has impurities. And if you only use in the weekends the withdraws will not be notable once you re-calibrate.

Former meth addict here. Did it for about five years every single day but managed to maintain a sleep schedule. Was a total degenerate but held down a corporate job.
I had to be ready to quit. Attempted rehab a few times but when I had enough I just went cold turkey and dealt with feeling like shit for a week or two. Took PTO and hunkered down. Got on Wellbutrin eventually then modafinil/Vyvanse. Wellbutrin helps restore your wrecked dopamine levels. Had to be clean for a while before I was able to take prescribed stims.

How do you think drug addicts break their addiction? They stop. You should stop making excuses. The only way to break addiction is to simply stop using.

Fuck you.