QT tomorrow

Will BTC go up or down? Discuss cuck brains

Attached: 1603645150035.jpg (960x1200, 845.95K)

>Tomorrow will be the first sunrise of the rest of ur life – make it what u want
>7:24 PM · May 29, 2022

Tweeted by Elon. He probably had inside info that the bullrun was starting up.

that was 2 days ago user..

Attached: 1587879035047.jpg (960x509, 49.62K)

Yes. So if the bullrun started 2 days ago according to Elon's tweet, then logically, what price action would happen tomorrow considering we are in a bullrun? 2 + 2 = ????

14k tomorrow, check em

We hit around $28k a few times, seems to be a hard floor. If it breaks down below that it's on its way to $14k, $10k maybe evne $500.

I've had a destructive trading day, shorting, longing and crabbing - panic buying and panic selling. My conclusion is - the snp500 is hitting resistance, the fed will do whatever it takes to curb inflation. QT tomorrow will crush markets and most volume is from institutional etfs and alike. So, even if Elon is based and caused this pump (most likely a tesla buy) - it's not enough to stem of the tsunami of shorts that will open tomorrow.

tl.dr will I short, hell no. Will I continue to schizo panic trade tomorrow as well, yes...

tl.dr.2 I don't know, but leaning towards a dump.

source on fed dumping tomorrow?

literally what QT means

I shorted today, QT is no joke

also also
inflation and stagflation has killed the stockmarket
stocks are down so companies can't borrow against their stock and rates has increased.
This always leads to capital preservation and layoffs - and we're seeing that now across the globe.
When people are layed off, the fed can't raise rates anymore or even continue with QT due to the dual mandate thingy.

If markets are THAT far looking I don't know, but that in the cards as well
t. they'll hike rates and continue with QT untill a tsunami of layoffs is hitting the market - at that point the fed will stop hiking but continye QT - more shit will hit the fan and THEN they'll drop rates and cut QT. That's when you go balls to the walls deep and sell grandma for bitcoin and strong narrative coins.

imgo its gonna go down but it depends on what the waves do also. its better to surf than it is to predict.

the main thing i'll look for is for the longest stochs to start making lower lows/lower highs, which hasn't happened yet. as it is now you're seeing a fan develop where its short lengths on the bottom, long on the top, which is bearish. but that doesn't mean the price has peaked yet either, you might see the peak when ie the purple line makes a lower low: that next oscillation up

Attached: 123.png (591x807, 72.93K)

I have no clue what I'm looking at, but I heard bearish and that's what I'm going with :P

Attached: 4Asset [email protected] (2738x2738, 518.74K)

QT is a slow bleed but long term it will go down. its the opposite of printer goes BRRRRR

QT, like QE, is priced in. Stop reacting to news that the market already priced in. 2.5% rates are currently priced in along with QT, this has been the case for months now and its embarrassing seeing retards react like this.

It is going up for me and I believe for it is going to make new ATH. The fate of alts also depends on it.

I added XPRESS which happens to be native to CryptoXpress, and it is going to be a great one.

it's gonna dump hard. watch and learn

What is this?

I have heard a lot about CX and now I am planning on staking them. I heard about their Travala partnership.

>stagflation
Its a meme, in no world will the US go with that
The fact that banks have been accumulating cash, probably means they will go for the rugpull