Explain Chainlink tokenomics in one sentence

Pro tip:

You can't

Attached: 1597241683165.gif (288x162, 3.67M)

Token not needed.

that's right, I can't
you won, you fucking bastard

payment and collateralisation mechanism for the chainlink protocol

You can do that with literally any coin.

It's all about the bigmacs baby

Just wait until they slap that staking bandaid on. It will still be useless, but now with more steps.

Users of feeds pay tokens to access definitive truth collateralized by super linear staking.

Ask me on june 10th faggot

link stink suck my dink

Data is the new oil, chainlink is a data brokering platform, and you have to use LINK to play.

Sergey dumps tokens to fund his fat fucking fat boy food addiction. I heard he eats around 35lbs per day, everything from fast food to five star dining. He can't get enough. He just fucking dumps tokens to fuel his gluttony. I fucking hate him.

something related to the nigger protocol

this
Again, why would I want to use link to pay for those services? In fact, why would I want to use Chainlink at all? What the fuck is the incentive?

What else would you use. Name some alternatives

>you can't
Whereas you CAN explain dogshit like Iuna tokenomics in one sentence. Why is that?

Let me ask this:

Have you ever used Chainlink for anything?

>why would I want to use link to pay for those services
You will be forced to, or more likely the companies you already buy goods and services from will be forced to. Because otherwise their competitors will have a data efficiency edge on them.

Let me ask this:
Have you ever invested early in anything?

token not needed

Chainlink solves the (((liar))) problem

Have you ever used defi, user? If so, the price feeds for the protocol you were using were almost certainly from nodes which were 100% paid in Link tokens.

sell it if you can fudski, you can't

Premined shitcoin with a more criminal distribution than XRP.

yes FUD it back to $6 please

>What else would you use

Sergey takes payments in US dollars like every other business. He needs to pay his staff and his operational costs in things that are not worthless shitcoins.

Do you think the landlord he rents office space from accepts LINK shitcoins as payment?
Lmao

Attached: 1583320628914.jpg (1080x1080, 182.89K)