What happens when Walmart starts to unionize?

What happens when Walmart starts to unionize?

Attached: 4452F427-9CE5-4877-AD27-99665A346F8B.jpg (1125x838, 491.2K)

the middle class is going to be revitalized. i'm shorting big tech now

nothing. union is just a buzzword you repeat to signal you're a based leftist who supports muh fuggin workers

jew/jew apologist spotted

these aren't your heckin based steelworker unions it's literally retards that browse chapo and just spout whatever memes they come across.

you're subsidizing their wages either way. might as well make the jewish corporations pay a livable wage than socialize their sub-livable wages with public tax dollars (welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc.)

Prices would probably raise for all goods. Unionized workers would get benefits, but at the expense of new workers, who would get a paycut from 20% union dues and earning below minimum wage.

Wal-Mart's running costs will go up as they implement the demands of the union workers and those costs will be passed on to the customer

Unironically this.

Unions are a dumb meme. They are dead or dying and Leftists are filth who are only good for making fertilizer

Leftists are worse than kikes

This.

More. Dead. Leftists.

Let me let you in on a secret.
When places unionize, and let’s say they negotiate a ten percent raise in all salary/benefits, ..guess what percentage of their work force they let go?
Yeah.

Attached: 6BEF9E95-F246-4B1F-BFEB-BD5FB6326E63.jpg (225x225, 6.94K)

>muh leftists
want to know how i know you make less than $50,000 a year doing manual labor or some other nigger tiered activity?

Niggers

Who cares

We just want leftists to die. Thats all we want. Thats all we need

Not much. If they have power they'll just use it to protect the boomers that run them. Thats all unions really do.

These big companies will only let you unionize on their terms. Don't be naive.

Imagine being this much of a bitch that you care this much about people that have essentially zero real power in your life.

I just want them dead, you have a problem with that?

>the bottom 10% fat gets cut so that 90% of employees can live like people
OH NO NO NO

You can want whatever you want faggot but you're still a bitch for wanting something like that.

>Any Forumstards hate wageslavery but are anti-union to "own the libs"
If you're so small brained and small souled that you care about anything at all above the class war, you've lost the narrative. And no, you will never be part of the Kosher elite.

you dont understand. once he kills """"the leftists""""" he'll be able to turn his single wide trailer into a double wide trailer and creampie his sister's pussy every night of the week.

>And no, you will never be part of the Kosher elite
You mean the ones that own the unions and decide what they can and can't do?

Begone juden

This thread reeks of niggers and faggots who have spent more time on reddit than Any Forums i think you should go back

All of a sudden the store has “pipe” problems which requires the store indefinitely. Happened in Bakersfield

You have to go back