And get their money in 2 to 4 years, it's not happening anytime soon
>CZ WONT SAVE LUNA
We dont need CZ
>BURNING WONT DO SHIT
Wrong
>LUNA GO TO 0.00000001 USDT
So 10 USDT would give me 1 billion LUNA, perfect to burn
>DO KWON WONT BUY BACK
We don't need Do Kwon, his assests are frozen or soon to be, and he will go to court

We are that good, we are that set-up, it's not going to make us rich next week, but it'll come back with time, the lower the coin gets, the cheaper we can burn coins, the higher the price goes, the more value is added to the coin. We just can't lose.

Attached: 1646524399611.jpg (707x693, 97.81K)

Yeah, I'm a part of a schizo culture now. Fucking great, thanks I should've sold at.0.0006

That scenario sounds like the only people who win are those who buy a few million low and hold for a few years while you retards piss away money burning coins

user it's over, it's time to stop now. I'll be holding my LUNC for the memories of the friends we made along the way but we're clearly not getting generational wealth.

Attached: 1503668714405.jpg (480x360, 42.83K)

this. its fucking over.

It needs to crash once more for the real fun to begin

the amount of schizos who never use their brains is alarming. not referring to OP but just in general Ive been following comments in other places on burn and not one of those people have brought up how long it would take to burn trillions even if 100 mil were burned in a day, these people are brainless numbskulls who you dont want to associate yourself with. not to mention I see minting going on in wallets. anyway burn 100 mil even with no mint and youre talking several decades, the brainlets cant even think to do simple math

LUNA cope is so satisfying.
It will be even more satisfying when you all rope once you get over the denial phase.

Oh no, not my $20 tendie money. It's been good, this is it for me.

I'd say you have so much to live for but you bought LUNC so maybe the world would be better off

How burning few billions for pocket changes in a bear market sounds? This play will happen if we hit 4 or 5 zero again it is a long play

long term? if lunc is still listed in 2-3 weeks I'll be highly impressed. dont be a schizo bro

Haha, ya're wasting yar money on the trash and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Fulbo Galaxy

>Play-and-Earn game that is really fun to play
>Gleam campaign where peeps can win up to $1000!
>Giveaways and presale events soon

Attached: FUElJOKaMAETHtY[1].jpg (1466x721, 158.74K)

Reminder: the mystery of the 2.5T giga-wallet has yet to be solved. We know the giga-wallet distributed around 1T LUNC to a dozen or so other wallets. Some of those wallets are continue to accumulate LUNC.

What is more schizo, someone randomly pissing hundreds of millions of dollars away on this token or there is a bigger play?

Attached: kabuki.jpg (612x297, 33.17K)

Which is exactly what I did. I bought 1.1mil for less than 30$ either I wind up a millionaire in a few years or I lost a 2 McDonalds meals.

This at minimum that's 80m spent to aquire if at the lowest point with 3-4% increase every 10m token bought at most it's 200m if dude got smoked who the fuck would spend that much on a coin with no certain future I'm gonna say no way it's a single person or even persons he couldn't even sell right now for his money back without getting everyone to panic sell after 1-2 trades

How could it not be the same person if the wallets are linked?

Paid fudder are strong around this coin... all hours of the day. Im right because if you were a normal person you would have forgotten about this coin/threads already. But no your here 24/7 like flys on shit for shekelberg. BULLISH!

If CZ was really gonna burn we'd have seen something today. Whatever that mystery wallet is doing it's probably not going to benefit us.

Why is today the deadline?