I can bet my left testicle that literally any fucking dog coin is better than this piece of shit

I can bet my left testicle that literally any fucking dog coin is better than this piece of shit

Attached: Shitcoin.png (222x227, 5.86K)

probably

SHIBBAGGIES SHIBBAGIES BAG COPE SHIBBAGIES KEEP COPING

It's already dead and gone, there's no pump left anymore - it's ridiculous to see this shit keep going on and on and on, the faggots still keep coping and losing it all the time.

SHIBagholders. it's over. your SHIBags are going to zero. there is no future beyond zero for your SHIBags.

A haiku

The SHIBagholders
SHIBagholding the SHIBags
SHIBags go to zero

I'm convinced you're a bot at this point. A faggot bot, to be sure, but a bot nonetheless.

Attached: 1654005040229.jpg (976x850, 110.55K)

Their own damn founder left and got out, and rugged you faggots. Do you really think there's anything left anymore?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 12.06.48 AM.png (2880x1577, 702.76K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW SHIB SCHIZO.... ME..... WHY ??? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU E X A C T L Y WHY.... MY SHIB BAGS ARE INCREASING IN VALUE..... AND THAT MEANS THEY ARE GOING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF ZERO..... UH OH..............BAD NEWS............ FOR YOU............

I hold exactly 0 (ZERO) shib and I earnestly hope that you kill yourself soon OP

There's nothing new under the sun about it.

He left about a year ago.
It's not new.
He's been doing something really hard and he changed his medium pfp a bit back to some eagle crap. What's your point retard?

SHIBagholder. you're SHIBagholding. your SHIBags are down 90%. your SHIBags will continue to dump until your SHIBags are at zero. no amount of cope or seethe can pump your SHIBags.

Haters gonna hate

Attached: 1653968475187.jpg (640x640, 30.27K)

exactly what I'm trying to say, there's no way under the sun that he didn't know that it's going to get fucked.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA IMAGINE MISSING OUT THE BEST BULLRUN AND PROCEED TO LOSE MONEY ON COPYCAT DOG COIN. U STILL HAVE A CHANCE, SHOBA WILL MOOM

A lot of haters here, you really missed out huh

Imagine betting into normie ass shiba inus kek
real man (like me(based)) only trust into spacial doggers like VINU
Know your place, shibaggie

Attached: BAskvCQd83dhVuif-jQIrZg.jpg (500x500, 43.83K)

ZERO when?

>I start shitting on gobo
>shib is le bad thread

kek you're beyond pathetic

Is there anything even left of it?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 12.11.26 AM.png (2880x1800, 270.81K)

ryoshi just deleted his twitter and other accounts, so they know the end is near.

>MISSING OUT THE BEST BULLRUN
Whatever you were in on, was a pump and dump. The bullrun has just begun.

Well thanks, it's close to zero soon

Check your chart, Get meds.

Based

What now?

nigga these coins are the exactly same thing kek

ok cope

At least they're doing well I guess
Oh fuck it smells bad here, oh no, it's just you!

I think he's secretly developing $QOM to counter-strike SHIB, which is weird but intriguing at the same time

Attached: 1626281341812.png (273x334, 231.95K)

bagholders here, bagholders there, a bagholder you will find

plus this is stupid as fuck, why would he counter-attack his own shitcoin?

idk ask him kek