Is it worth it to buy a mcdonalds franchise?

is it worth it to buy a mcdonalds franchise?

Attached: download (5).png (225x225, 3.31K)

Imagine the smell

Maybe, if you’re nigger type poor

I own 3 and its just too muxh work

Attached: 1641107805143.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Have you ever seen a McDonald's close down? That's because it's a lot of people comfort food

do you really? could you give me some tips on how to go about owning one? do i need to go to mcdonalds school? whats the process like?

would imagine owning a mcdonald’s would be very close to owning a money printer, problem is, it would be real work.

I don’t own one but worked in the industry for a number of years on the franchisor side.
You’ll need half a million (probably more these days - like $1m) in liquid assets and solid business experience for them to consider you. You’re competing for new franchises against existing franchisees, many of which are big corporations themselves (‘master franchisees’), and they often get the first pick at prime new locations.
If you actually do get selected, you’ll have to go through their “university” which is a course that goes on for a few weeks. You basically learn the day to day operations along with how to manage certain aspects of the store, based on their standards (and these are all stipulated in the franchise agreement).

just buy the stock, wtf

I’ll add that it’s a shitload of work. Especially in the beginning as you learn the ropes. It can take successful franchisees 10+ years to get to a point where they have many locations and their own internal management team running all operations, allowing them to finally kick back and manage from more of a distance

i know, i want to own one.

mcdonalds school

imagine the smell

i dont mind it as my family has been running our small business for 15 years now. problem is i wont be able to handle the operations if i were to inherit it.
thanks. my family has owned a small business for 15 years. does that help? although we never been in the food industry or franchises in general
that doesnt pay bills user

No way I would buy one, at least in the US.

Look at who you'll be hiring. No way I'm posting that much collateral to have a job hiring nigs

>mcdonalds school

Attached: 1636445343987.png (942x733, 996.21K)

Imagine the shootings

I definitely think that would help. I’m not sure how strict the current process is to be honest. Good luck

Yea well do I have a choice if I wanna run a McDonald's?
Thx

Never in my life have I heard such a thing as franchise school. I hope its not real I image you'll get a franchise manager assigned from another location thats aware of all the protocols, designs, etc.

I wouldn't buy that franchise since its known to take an unreasonable amount of profits, no matter how well you operate that it will only scale in their favor.

Attached: 1633284240735.png (500x503, 317.3K)

imagine being the guy that got dunked so hard that he sent an inflammatory message and got this in return. Completely and utterly destroyed (like his mother)

You go through their university program and will also have a regional manager and regional marketing manager assigned to your restaurant.
They’ll take 3-5% of gross sales for advertising levy, another 5-8% of gross sales for royalties, and an additional few % for rent, depending on the rent structure. Every 5-15 years, depending on the franchise and license agreement, you’ll have to renovate the store and renew your license fee (anywhere from 15-50k). These figures are from a few years back, doubt they’ve changed much

Open a chic fil a instead dumbass