Food is Bullish

The value of food is set to rise dramatically in the coming months. How do I profit off of this?
>picrel

Attached: Food_Supply.png (1192x6138, 2.33M)

Lean hogs futures.

Checked. Thanks for the bump. Any Forumscels already know, I wanna spread the news to the /smg/ boomers.

Attached: Choppa.jpg (546x546, 13.37K)

I don't necessarily agree with you that much, because the third worlders who will starve are also mostly poor. I expect food prices to go up, may be even 30%, but I don't think they'll necessarily moon. May be meat futures are a solid investment though, since rich foreigners will be paying top dollar for it, and it's a luxury food.

You guys might won’t be able to produce anything soon but your consumers will still be rich enough to buy their food from Eastern European, Russian etc. producers and the famine will hit those countries first.

Not my problem.

Attached: 1649016482383.jpg (2048x1178, 270.11K)

Nigger did you even look at picrel? Most of the large meat-producing farms in the US are GONE! The niggers ae gonna starve and go apeshit.

>Eastern European, Russian
They will probably supply themselves before exporting food. I think Nato countries and eastern euro countries will be fine. Africa will be hit the hardest, of course. Middle east and east asia (asian tigers) will be engaged in a bidding war for food. Anyways, the bloomberg COW ticker is probably the easiest way for retail traders to get exposure to cattle and hog futures.

Don't fires happen all the time? The US also has a fuckton of food producers. I will probably buy up some shares of COW though.

FPBP

By the way I am dedicating this month to visit all the Michelin star restaurants in my country and also taste all the different animals I can because I fear that this era of cheap poultry and cattle within a 100m radius is over. My next plan is raising my chickens and maybe lambs.

Based fine dining enjoyer.

>fear that this era of cheap poultry and cattle within a 100m radius is over
Then buy cattle futures and become rich instead of being a moping poorfag.

Order placed btw.

Attached: orderplaced.png (731x167, 16.1K)

>>fear that this era of cheap poultry and cattle within a 100m radius is over
>Then buy cattle futures and become rich instead of being a moping poorfag.
>Hears a famine is about to starve
>Worried about muh stonks still.
Damn, goycattle really AREN'T gonna make it.

I fully expect my people the get around the laws. They will find a way. There are not even working borders in my country. The meat will get to the borders of the EU at least.

Do you get cows delivered to your flat when this expires or this isn’t like that timber futures story?

Checked, Kekked, Etcetera. What's the move tonight, Anons?

Attached: Printingpress.jpg (832x900, 294.53K)

Nigga food prices have already gone up like 50% in a year

How tf is mexico yellow? I thought most people there are farmers, most of the fruits and vegetables in america say grown in mexico. I doubt they would run out of food

These niggas really do not know what is gonna hit them. I see it all too often.
>We are almost out of oil.
>Picrel
This could rapidly become a worse problem than the food

Attached: OilGone.jpg (679x614, 86.86K)

I'm thinking that map only tells a partial story, like everything else posted in this shithole.

Checked and based. Everything here is a half truth. However, you can always be sure the is at least half a truth here. That can not always be said for other places.

Attached: Zelenskyy.gif (409x613, 1.62M)