Car Dealerships

What do I need to know to not get completely fucked by a car dealership? It's time to trade in my 15 year old SUV and buy something comparable. I've never bought a new car at a dealership before.

Attached: dealer.png (1126x552, 246.53K)

>43K
>5 miles
the jews did this

You always pay cash never finance. Also ask them what their best pussy magnet is so you can get women easier. I literally drove my grandads range rover to a bar last weekend and a random drunken roastie just got into the car as i was leaving and asked for a ride home. She literally sucked my cock to completion in a parking lot before we got back to her place. Get a new range rover. Also sorry grandad. My seed sprayed all over the bottom of your dash

If you're buying a Toyota like a 4runner or RAV4 then you aren't going to haggle anything on its price because they sell like hotcakes. Generally, just sell your current car via private party because they will absolutely grift you at a dealer. However you can see what they'll offer first...as you only pay purchase tax on the price of your vehicle less your trade-in, so it might actually still be worth it sometimes to get a little ripped off for the tax advantage.

She didn't even catch it in her mouth?
I mean this is obviously a larp but come on

yeah I'll likely just trade it in because it's a beat to shit 2007 FJ cruiser with 180k miles and a lot of stuff wrong with it. Looking to get into a 4runner because I need the room

I kid you fucking not. I walked out of the bar, got in the 2021 range rover and as I was shutting my door this roastie knocks on the window and opens the door asks me for a ride home. I say get in as she is wasted. Litterally puts her head on my lap while im driving and laughing, I pulled into a parking lot, unzipped and the rest is history. I will be buying my own range rover soon enough. I will pay 100k for it

I did look her up on facebook and found out that shes engaged. kek

that car looks like a diaper

FJ cruisers are worth a deceptive amount because they've become sort of cult classics. You're actually even better off selling it private party or at an enthusiast site.

>pay cash never finance
how come? a bunch of dealerships around me are offering new car loans below 2.0% apr. if you're able to find a loan with an apr lower than inflation, isn't it best to get it for as many years as possible? you're just paying them back with money that is worth less and less every year, instead of just paying everything today with today's value of money (which will keep getting less valuable as time goes on)

There are lots of cars that will get you laid that aren't complete shit mechanically.

i bought that car a few years ago, got a confirmation that the price online was the selling price, then when i went into the dealership ready to buy immediately, the sales rep tried to pretend there was a paperwork error and it should be ~1k higher. just call them on that obvious bullshit.but haggling too hard is a boomer meme

This is the range rover my grandad has that I got a random bj in. Not the same car but identical pic

Attached: range rover.jpg (522x346, 25.68K)

>You always pay cash never finance.
Yeah it definitely makes sense to pay cash for one of the fastest depreciating assets in existence...

such as? Range rovers seem to be the hot car that all the ladies want or are jealous of. Lots of celebs have them. Its all about popularity and range rovers are popular with women

It's a mash of parroted boomer advice and American consumerism "buying things you can't afford". If you can make it worth for you, then do it... Just be sure you get GAP insurance so one little oopsie doesn't brick your entire life after your $50k loan's collateral turns into 35k off the lot then gets totalled in an accident.

You can't get a basic jeep for half that price plus then you won't look like a faggot in a rice burner.

You're Ann just research the avg price that car is sold for in your area and shoot for the bottom end of it tell the salesfag if they won't sell it to you for x their competition will.

lol that won't work here

Attached: views.png (296x126, 11.38K)

That typically does not apply to dealerships. Local car lots will usually work with all cash offers.

Let’s be honest, you are walking into a sellers market. Just lube up real good and keep your credit score good enough for better lending rates. If your credit sucks, apply for a loan with a local credit union or something beforehand

They dont disclose a bunch of bullshit fees till the set the contract in front of you. They all have add on deluxe no lube allowed dealership packages that are nothing more than spray products wiped on and maybe a spoiler and floor mats. They even charge you for plastic wrap removal. None of this is negotiable. If you dont like it there is some other dumb fuck ready to roll it all in to a seven year no money down loan with a smile.

People will guilt you into this shit to because apparently it makes you look poor. Yet no other sells industry pulls this shit.

SUV's and trucks are designed to get $10-20k extra out of normies

buy 3 years old (when leases expire) do NOT buy new

imagine seriously buying the vehicle in your OP when you could buy one of these

buy an atv or dirtbike and throw it in the back to get your "trail" fix dude

Attached: derp.png (918x470, 467.38K)

>why yes i did take advantage of a blackout drunk chick

weak flex

© 2022 Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC

buy an old reliable suv or get fucked
there is no middle option

Attached: op.png (1159x228, 203.87K)

Land Rover has the worst depreciation rate of any car brand

Attached: 381390A6-0A15-4E49-AD9A-7857B8A9FB78.jpg (207x244, 11.54K)

Might be a LARP, but it's entirely possible. I used to organize road trips with my friends and would rent current model SUV's in the 40-50k range for the added comfort. The sheer number of compliments that you get from (presumably) sober strangers was very noticable. If a (presumably) sober stranger will go "Damn, nice car" at the gas station/grocery store it's not a stretch that a plastered skag would swallow your hog for a chance to ride in it.

There's a reason people will pay these kind of prices. There's just some kind of metaphysical aura. I wouldn't have believed it either had I not personally seen people's demeanor shift once they saw what I was driving.

Might not work if you're older, but if you're driving a $50,000+ SUV in your early 20's you definitely appear like you've got your shit together or are some sort of lesser nobility.

doesn't matter you fucking incel. What matters is that women love them. Range rovers get roasties wet.

I think its funny that people think I made it up. Its a true story. I literally want to go buy a range rover now kek. They are pussy magnets but you wouldn't know unless you got to drive around a new one in a college town or a city area where lots of women gather and go out.

Eh early 20's people think its your mommies car. Get one in your late 20's- early 40's and it will most definitely help you pull pussy

If a woman tried to get in my car in a bar parking lot in my city I'd assume she was a crackhead and about to pull a gun on me.

reminder that americans will spend $43k on a car with a household income of $75k and then cry bloody murder when gas goes from $2.50/gallon to $5.00/gallon

land rover is owned by a jeet family. the brand is literally under a parent jeet owned company. Ranjeet Rovers LLC

If you think about it thats nothing new. Royalty used to ride around in carriages carried by people and important men whluld ride horses adorned in versus valuables. Flexing with your transportation has been going on as long as recorded history.