My sole goal to become rich is to be able to fund an IRL yu-gi-oh arena with real animations

My sole goal to become rich is to be able to fund an IRL yu-gi-oh arena with real animations

Attached: 6A222308-C8DE-4A81-9196-A8F045543692.jpg (1103x1272, 1.12M)

Based

isnt you-gay-oh just a pokemon knockoff

No, it's more like MTG but for poor people.

Absolutely based.

More like a Magic the Gathering ripoff

It's MTG for non-chuds

It's Magic the Gathering for ethic minorities.

Make sure you give bonuses to players who have high rarity copies of cards!

I would like to be similar to a brain in a vat, eating and having to shit and piss has always being a nuisance, and don't get me started on sleeping and staying hydrated, it's like, fuck me, how much water do you fucking need body? And it's not like I can just drink all the water required for the day, no, no, you have to drink it sparsely throughout the day, oh come on, fuck off...

Attached: fry_coffee.gif (300x225, 117.76K)

I always wonder how some autistic seto kaiba-type neet hasn't already done this, it's all I ever wanted

There was a vr project that was pretty bad ass.

this
yugioh is for chads
mtg and pokemon are for reddit moonfag investors who thing they'll make it big from holding cardboard

Based, MTG is for neckbeard incels and pokemon is for reddit manchild cucks

I mean, we already have AR, the technology is not so far off. You could build it for HoloLens. But VR might still be more immersive

You can really do it already in vr with tabletop simulator

I guess OP meant with actual monsters, animations and the game actually performing the correct actions automatically when you flip a card etc. Tabletop simulator seems kinda tedious from what I've seen

>the eldritch monstrosities OP will unleash upon our world will make the ancient Rome brutality look like peace
based

Attached: me and my amazon giantess gf.jpg (230x219, 4.51K)

>49274926
Unlike Machud the Gaythering and Pokemon, Yugioh has a real world use case. Ever saw someone play the cardgame with Pokemon cards? No? Well that's because it fucking sucks

My goal is to make Kaibacorp real. Blue-eyes white dragon jet included. Space station included.

Based.