Which coins do you guys think are going to recover once this nightmare is over? Any decent ideas?

Which coins do you guys think are going to recover once this nightmare is over? Any decent ideas?

Attached: BulkBetterPic.jpg (360x450, 17.97K)

icp

Mostly the gaming sector
I can bet on Mana, Hero, Floki and Rfox

Shiba

gaming sector? maybe next year

Who can tell? E3 is upon us

cope

this is what i was about to say

the already popular ones will stay up, luna will try and fail miserably

what about it?

Well probably some games will announce something nft related hence some pump is coming?

Axl, Bzx, stafi
good times are ahead for the DeFI sector, desu

NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES NFTs DON'T BELONG IN GAMES

Attached: 1669693284.jpg (260x133, 6.32K)

Make a plan for your investments don't take hunches.
Yw

Attached: wink.png (673x460, 41.32K)

I think whoever comes up with the metaverse in which you can fuck will have the most valuable coin

this would have worked in the pandemic not rn

dont you ever underestimate the incel asocial class

May be, Ride should release their VR in-vehicle entertainment game any moment from now.

Strongnode was pumping yesterday and they're on a roll, so I'm with them since I'm their #1 bagholder

Attached: 234346t543223.jpg (1280x720, 96.48K)

based

I'm sure you are just married to it

you mean that you dont belong or you are advicing people to not belong, pajeet user

they will fall as quick as your moms panties when she sees me

do you know how to read?

Rfox def. It's based, fundamentally solid, good use case, strong team, and a list of decent partners. Sylo and Ore are some very good ones too.

PIT easily

TRB, LEO, and SYLO are some of the few that i'm expecting relative performance after the nightmare

Attached: 1650993418576s.jpg (125x125, 2.06K)

XRP has shown the best resistance and the best recovery so far.

Axl may have a huge run, the team is planning to launch the nft platform that'll support celebrities in the minting and selling of their NFTs.

Pajeet. NFTs still have one of their best uses in games. Honeyland have their genesis mint starting tomorrow, go into some cards and stop being retarded.

It's the year of the DAO and bitDAO is set to crush it. Going to buy more bit, eth and BTC. Some matic too.

>imagine being as cucked as this user
You would rather tour in-game assets be controlled on a company server?