Is there a worse piece of shit than CEXs? I fucking despise them all...

Is there a worse piece of shit than CEXs? I fucking despise them all, it’s hideous how people still think they’re better than DEXs and there’s no point on even thinking that, I swear to christ I wanna kill myself everytime I see an idiot saying that, I just hope they fucking eat their own shit once rango goes out

Attached: 1627603845501.gif (249x268, 235.13K)

after playing with dexes and other defi stuff for two years I came to the conclusion fuck them, a cex offers me everything without the defi risk, while defi offers nothing that would justify not using a cex

There's still nothing really any good on cex or dex for day trading or scalping. It's almost like they intentionally make it difficult to execute trades quickly, dexes especially with how you have to sign every transaction individually

I think the main thing is tokens on dexes offer higher volatility which is good for day trading. There's a bit of a dispersion problem now though as in there's so many tokens it can be hard to find where the people are trading because you don't really want to buy something with no activity when day trading. Top gainers lists like on cmc help a bit. I think cexes are better for holding coins for longer periods and adding stop losses etc is easier

what the fuck is that OP? is that a polar bear or something?

Yeah, and for his neutral special, he has a gun

it clearly isn't, where did you see a bear with a human hand capable of holding a gun?

N O K Y C
O

K
Y
C

dexes are notoriously wide open to liquidity fuckeries. Its annoying to have to go through a bunch of extra steps to ensure not getting fucked. And evm chain based dexes are absolutely unusable with the bot infestation. Dexes died before they even reached niche status.
Might stay around as basically a slot machine for degens

I'm on a roll OP, I had 10 bags on LUNC, 10 bags on AXS, and 10 bags on QOM, and DUDE, DUDE IT TURNED OUT WELL

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67.03K)

duh, isn't there a clear photo ITT? are you blind?

Attached: frank 431.gif (375x375, 306.39K)

how much is 1 bag worth? I'm clueless

Attached: DcS5.gif (480x362, 1.56M)

Oh no, he's a caster now!

$1.000

thats called being an asexual

Attached: 4444437473473.png (264x291, 18.81K)

go back to your cave, bagholder

okay redditor

that guy has 30k worth in crypto? crazy

>HODL