Maybe strongnode is waiting for the bear market to be over so they can confidently release their infrastructure service...

Maybe strongnode is waiting for the bear market to be over so they can confidently release their infrastructure service. Wouldn’t be too crazy to think they’re purposely holding it back, waiting for the opportunity to do it.

Attached: 1620351894530.jpg (200x200, 4.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't that what everyone is doing? just pushing back their projects a bit

is this uhhhhhhhhh what was his name again
hold on

take your time

david hasslehoff

Darude - Sandstorm

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

pushing back their IDO's, their projects, their expectations, while some are rolling up their sleeves and preparing to rugpull if they didn't already

So who is that?

the kid from the naked brothers band grown up had a lovechild with yuni from spy kids

just google it you lazy fuck

I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME

Thats what everyone should be doing tho

What the fuck? how is your head wired to think like that user?

some people are a real mystery of nature

yeah and killing their opportunities in the process

YOU HAVE TO GRIND UNTIL THERES NO TERREIN ANYMORE AND KEEP GOING

go big or go home

that's their risk

The go home club is very nice though

not everyone thinks the same it seems

AND THEY DON'T STOP COPING

I've been seeing a bunch of blockchain products launch lately and there's like zero activity on the chart when they announce people can use it now. Along with the bearish market I think it's just that some teams launch their token so they can get money way way before the game or product ready and when it releases no-one cares anymore because there's other stuff by then. They're kind of treating crypto like crowdfunding or something and it's kind of flooding the space with junk