You are hitting up the gym right Any Forums?

You are hitting up the gym right Any Forums?

Attached: FAF47789-580F-4E2C-9D42-F2D24265425B.jpg (1170x1467, 741.14K)

Yup, do pull-ups and pushups everyday and am pretty much the top dawg at my place of employment

push pull legs
1/2/3/4
also play hockey in beer league with my boss

I'm a twink so it doesn't matter

I wish I had a chad manager that was in shape. Instead I'm stuck with a thin skinned twig soilet... it's insufferable.

no gyms are boring i go swimming instead

>I wish I had a chad manager that was in shape.
Why?

>You are hitting up the gym right Any Forums?
I have arthritis and my left shoulder really hurts.

Attached: 1645831232817.jpg (1080x1344, 743.73K)

cos hes a faggot like most of Any Forums

I had a chad German American manager. He was ripped and his name was Wolf. He was the coolest.

I wanna pollute her womb so bad bros

The lack of confidence and tendency to avoid conflict causes more friction in the team. Eye candy aspect would just be a bonus lol.

Have been for years OP, and it's true. Men with muscles get treated better.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Attached: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.jpg (825x886, 214.59K)

I am currently still DYEL lanklet, but For three weeks I have done 200 push-ups, 100 squats, weight training every other day, and biking at least once a week sometimes twice. I can already feel basic tasks getting easier, and my thighs are getting huge like they used to be when I was in grade school and did physical activity all the time. I am 30 and have never been muscular in my life, but since I feel my own mortality I have decided to make a change and see how swole I can get. I want to look like I shouldn’t be fucked with. Pic is a BLT sandwich from Juniors in Queens

Attached: 723D87AB-23F7-43A6-9982-8C7E5A23C80F.jpg (1280x958, 336.44K)

My final height was 5'5". god cheated me out of world records so no. I stopped training like a demi-god. I want to kill myself every single day because of it

I own the business so I get to be as visually repulsive as I want and the wagies have to respect me anyway or fuck off.

Sorry, the push-ups and squats are every day.
Awaken my masters

Attached: 56CAA2E8-EE38-43FF-9B93-69E338480D90.jpg (1436x1726, 509.9K)

lmao
5'7 manlet checking in
if it wasn't for having a good body because i go to the gym every day and keep my diet on point, I would get mogged to oblivion, plus i got some good facial genetics, but only when im lean
if im not lean i look like a literal walking potato

I wish I kept lifting in high school but stopped after I quit football
Now I'm pudgy and lumpy

Wish my manager was a chad

Depends on the company where you work. I'm shredded (not natty), and I'm in a high management position where I'm responsible for a department of 65 people, but being muscular has only detrimental effects in traditional company cultures. Especially so if you're younger than the people you are in charge of.

>Yup, do pull-ups and pushups everyday and am pretty much the top dawg at my place of employment
top dog and discount tire

You have a choice, brother.

I'm a WFH Chad. I do what I want.