WTF is GOHO?

Have we agreed that this is the next SHIB? Was a decision made or something? Are we all in agreement?

Attached: Screenshot_20200313-120242_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1.21M)

Let's get past 1m mcap forst before calling it the next shib

Where to buy

you should check the website bro
g0ose honk . org

You are ngmi holding flavour of the week coins longer than a week. Goho is forgotten the moment biz finds its next "next shib"

Honk HONK

i see max infected this thread again

d0bo is the next shib, there has been zero interest in goose for 6 months

The next mega rug.

I swear to God if biz would cooperate just once we could all be rich. Dog with a bat has run its course and will no longer see any kind of big gains. I think we should just choose the goose because the market cap is so low.

test

I unironically think the energy this shitcoin has is unparalleled. If It can get a bunch of autistic doomers on a mongolian shrimp farming message board rallying behind it this hard, imagine what it will do once it reaches the masses at twitter and reddit...it will change LIVES dawg

So is this a scam or

Less than 1k holders after over 6 months of shilling
Which means the latest pump is literally whales giving up on shilling and trying to sucker in a new season of bagholders which unfortunately they've found, all the new holders are going to get dumped on hard

go back you bong pedo fuck

Hey this the new general?

Attached: goho6.jpg (749x347, 83.36K)

But what about D0B0? That one is the next Shib

>get so ass blasted you delete your last thread
Learn to be a man and live with your shame

Based retard

This is GOHO

Attached: 1CC42B01-072E-4B91-BF4B-DCD70CC631EF.jpg (1329x828, 855.28K)

>there has been zero interest in goose for 6 months
There's been just as much interest in your faggot forced meme as this nigger coin
You guys can keep pushing this shit but nobody is buying your curry packed bags

Pancakeswap for bsc or multi chain swap on rübīć using the GOHO site if your using ETH AVAX etc

Attached: 44D2CD3E-6B14-4EA7-BB45-B3813E28704B.jpg (828x1165, 670.31K)

This shitcoin never gained any traction. It all felt manufactured to me. Dog with bat had a lot of organic shilling, which is necessary for a coin to have a hope of being the next shib.

people who fud meme coins have nothing better to do but be poor and there is nothing that convince me otherwise.

Attached: 75843738853.jpg (850x560, 66.91K)

>d0bussy wasn’t manufactured
Kek

says the fag who thinks he's going to be a millionaire from $30 investment. kek