Incel tax gets implemented

>incel tax gets implemented
>you pay 20%+ more Taxes now

what would be your plan to make it in such toxic conditions?

Attached: photo_2022-05-31_02-58-20.jpg (596x773, 96.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangxi_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be frank it might be the very thing that finally pushes me into actually growing some nuts and killing myself. Then... sweet relief.

kek
based

imagine still being single haha

Find female incel who wants to dodge the tax, draft an airtight contract and marry.

china
>encourages native population to reproduce
jewish west
>imports millions of brown low IQ nigger monkeys to reproduce

choose wisely, white man.

Notice how there is no comment from anyone representing 30 year old chinese males.

> men over 30 and women over 25
Wow, sexist.

West has this law too - Germany and France have it I'm 100% sure.

>encourages
China is fucked due to the one child limit Every family overwhelmingly prefered to have a son, so now population is bottlenecked by the smaller female population.

China always manages to fuck itself over with their state policies

>encourages
It's already over bro. Chink Century was just a meme

You're 100% wrong.
Who takes money as income besides poorfags anyway? If you're a 30 year old single man and you don't have a company which handles most of your expenses besides capital gains then what are you doing?
But really I would just try to move to Singapore or somewhere if I was Chinese.

they're a bunch of liars and scammers but they still have the west by the balls considering they're the world's manufacturing powerhouse.

Actually a good idea

It's a fucking dogshit idea. The Chinese government created the problem in the first place with the one child policy and are now punishing the men suffering because of it.

>needs of government changes
>government enacts swift change in policy
meanwhile the jewnited states is still arguing about the morality of affordable healthcare and the plausibility of maintaining it's crumbling infrastructure -- for the past 3 decades. really makes you think.

Remember when the romans had something like this, didn't worked out really well for them didn't it.

This isn't going to make men suddenly start getting married because there's no women to marry in the first place. They're just pawning off responsibility of their actions onto others which is the modus operandi of the CCP.

Remember when they used to cannibalise their own people during the "Cultural Revolution"? They ate more people then than they did during the actual fucking famine. That is how evil these bug people are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangxi_Massacre

fake screencap. op keeps creating the same fake news thread

>2022
>still paying taxes

Attached: 1652495555393.png (713x611, 127.38K)

Simply dont pay taxes. Its not like they'll kill you. They're scared of the population going down.