Are there actualy business owners on Any Forums?

Are there actualy business owners on Any Forums?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

The Jews don't want self employed golem.

Yea, ~5M revenue a year, 7 years, ecommerce, 50-50 partner , 2 employees. AMA

By owning stocks, you own part of a business

nigger im in high school

in a few days ill start a business with 12B+ revenue

How much do you pay yourself a year?

i bet you pay them $12-15/hr because you're a tool.
>muh margins

I own a car repair shop

Attached: nt.jpg (724x1381, 122.67K)

i genuinely dont even understand what business you could possibly start at this point, everything has been done, if you start a business now you will be fighting against a dozen other psycho businessmen who will dedicate every waking hour of their 20 hour work day into fucking you over so you can never grow even the tiniest bit of a monopoly

nigger its been like that since the dawn of time. ngmi

I'm a garloid farmers with 2% YoY profit

Yes.

Am one too. Own a couple sweepstakes.

They are wagies tho. Throw them a bone they fetch like dogs. If it’s not those two then it’s another two.

move to a 3rd world cuntry. Yes, you need to do some corruption here & there, but in general the opportunity is great & everything's cheap.

thirdie biz owner here. ~2M revenue/year, engineering design. 5 employees, 3 engineers.
I paid them approx $20k a year each

Uh no, but yes, there are project founders and creators, so I'm guessing to them it's the same thing?

it's none of your business

Own a construction company and pay myself 100k salary. Still trying to get my eidl loan. Anyone else in that process?

I'm the owner of a small business buying shitcoins for a large negative profit.

Pretty much why I haven't and don't plan to.

About 50% of new businesses fail in 5 years and 65% within 10. These are US stats, it's worse in my country to the tune of probably 65% in 5/75% in 10.

So assuming I'd sacrifice every free moment and most of my savings for a business I thought was a good idea, I'd have a cool 25% chance of having something worthwhile and possibly an autopilot life within 10 years, and a 75% chance of ending up broke and too old + long out of the regular workforce to find anything resembling decent income again.

As opposed to a roughly 80% chance of becoming financially independent within 5-10 years by staying on my regular career path, doing the most boring investments imaginable and still having enough time and money to actually enjoy my life.

I've seen the kind of people that work nonstop for their biz, and I'm pretty sure it's not something I could match up to in terms of sheer effort, knowing the odds.

Sour grapes, I know. I have respect for those who do it, it just doesn't add up for me.

my business involves buying and selling other businesses.