If the stock market crashes does inflation go down?

I don't get it.

Attached: 1606856277073.jpg (556x738, 98.37K)

No, but thats what they hope, because its the only thing they have any control over, even though its small.

But if the stock market crashes then it will be cheaper to buy in.

No. Stagflation is what we are going to experience if the Fed keeps doesn’t raise rates a lot faster than they are currently doing. If they raise rate faster they will be able to curb inflation, but it will also rape the markets

Hello rabbi

No. Arguably inflation would get worse because when people sell assets for cash the liquid float of the money supply goes up.

>Any Forums poster enters the real world.jpg

>that pic
wouldn't being threatened by three blacks just make his racism worse?
I am not white but I never understood racism until I moved to the US and had to interact with blacks

okay, now do the reverse where you put three good old boys around one black high schooler who are threatening him.

>Any Forums poster is reminded why he is racist

Wrong. What you describe would contribute to deflation. Do you think money disappears when you buy assets? No - the money is just transferred to the seller. Any asset you sell adds to the supply of that asset in the market. Increased supply decreases prices. The transferrence of your money to someone else has no effect on money supply.

The only thing that causes money supply to go down is when loans are repaid. A down market will cause margin debt to decrease. That will also contribute to deflation.

banks poomp the makrets and crypto with money causing it to go up.
Yes inflation goes up dummy

did high school bullied make you comb their chest hair too user?

>I am not white but I never understood racism until I moved to the US and had to interact with blacks
lol ya "racism" is only a word used for black people. No one wants to be in their "communities".

Who gives a fuck if David becomes more racist? He was already racist to begin with. The point of the show was to keep kids out of jail.

you just know he'll shoot up a black neighbourhood pretty soon in minecraft

That would be good for the democrat voters. Any Forums has to realize that they are controlled opposition

>boomers found this funny, even righteous
Fucking deranged cunts

I find it funny too

Yeah, that's fucked up.
Parents can't discipline their own kids so they sent them to prisoners to scare the crap out of them.

What a glorious place US is.

The *float* of the money supply increases when people sell, user.
FLOAT.
The full brunt of the money supply will be felt outside of the market if it is not tied up in the market and being shuffled between briefcases on Wall Street. You don't want Wall Street money hitting the grocery store and fucking up bread prices, you want it shuffling hands away from everyday people and trickling down at a modest rate to provide salaries and benefits.