I've held chainlink for 3 years and I still haven't read the white paper

But from my understanding from this site and youtube videos, Chainlink is basically a pool of useful data that's stored in a blockchain. And whenever someone wants to use that data, they have to pay link to use it. Kind of like a stamp on us postage.

Is this correct?

Attached: 1653082238772.jpg (1280x1280, 211.65K)

Very close! Chainlink wants to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck.It's a series of tubes.And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.[

I get it.

Niggers, Jews…

…BAD NEWS!

Attached: D9936C54-C0AB-4FFF-ABA6-059667FFEC75.png (2000x1074, 164.41K)

If we are not existing in a clown world where dog and meme coins are pumping to high heavens, what in the hell is the actual real and fair price Chainlink is supposed to be at this current moment?

based

Bought in 2017 as a joke and not only haven't i read the whitepaper, but I still don't understand why it's supposed to be that valuable

You don't need to have read the white paper desu. One only needs to look at the talent flocking to Chainlink and connect the dots. I've said it before and I'll say it again; IDGAF if chainlink are selling decentralised oracle network tokens or paper cups. I'm parking my money where Eric Schmidt, Ari Juels etc etc are. No question. Keep your L1 funfair bets, Chainlink is a sure thing. 100% in.

Because
>Sergey Nazarov = John D Rockefeller
>Chainlink = Standard Oil
>data = oil

Pretty much. Their tech sucks at this among other things.
The token isn't needed, except to trap normies into it, and steal money from them.
They are close to WEF
I could keep going, but schizos will call me a fudder anyhow.
It's better that you didn't wate time on lank, but I encourage you to dyor on API3 and read their whitepaper, will be worth your while

Attached: kek.png (663x657, 159.27K)

See Also, you hold Link

There's no human being more fat and disgusting than this man. He expands like the universe. He reeks of sulfur. His excess skin could cover another grown man like a blanket. He's such a fucking fat fucking fuck. God I hate him.

You too, hold Link

Haha, you're losing your money on the shit and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Fulbo Galaxy

>Play-and-Earn game that is really fun to play
>Gleam campaign where people can win up to $1000!
>Giveaways and presale events soon

Oil is needed, token is not needed.

how much do they pay you to post?

If the LINK token isn't needed, please explain why the API3 token is needed

Chainlink isnt the pool of data, it's a verified link between offchain, real world data to a blockchain. Afterall, if this data was verifiably true then it would be worthless.

*Wasn't

This has to be the dumbest investment community in the history of mankind

poo = information
toilets = smart contracts
chainlink = better pipes

why the fuck would you read the white paper?

data = poo poo
old contracts = shitting street
smart contracts = toilets
chainlink network = pipes
chainlink token = water

Token = oil rig
Try again

Sadly, the token = indian toilet paper, TP not needed